2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never Enough was fishing with me in Baffin and caught a 14 pound trout. At least that is what his cheap imitation Boga Grip said. LOL

·
Do you know who I think I am???
5,209 Posts
Sounds like you need to divide by two & then subtract a pound & a half. :bluefish:
The same rule applies for men talking about their "Privates" (just change pound to inch). :D

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
26 inches and 14 pounds...does not work out, it be as fat as a bass...pretty much has to be over 30 inches to be over 10 pounds, so to be 14 pounds..

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
Sounds like he should spend the money for a real Boga if he wants to know.
I came up empty on my first trip with my new Boga Grip yesterday. I sure was looking to weigh a fat girl. I do know now that my Wade Aid belt (wet) with my, stringer, pliers, & net weighs 3 lbs. I think it might have shrunk a little over the holidays as I had to adjust the belt out a little. :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Never Enough was fishing with me in Baffin and caught a 14 pound trout. At least that is what his cheap imitation Boga Grip said. LOL
Other than the 14lber @ 26, how did your trip go? We had some thick fog and rainy conditions up here. One good day one not so good.
Tight Knot:spineyes::spineyes:

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
26 was the largest. We caught very few trout, probably a few more reds and one flounder. It was TOUGH.
Other than the 14lber @ 26, how did your trip go? We had some thick fog and rainy conditions up here. One good day one not so good.
Tight Knot:spineyes::spineyes:

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
I came up empty on my first trip with my new Boga Grip yesterday. I sure was looking to weigh a fat girl. I do know now that my Wade Aid belt (wet) with my, stringer, pliers, & net weighs 3 lbs. I think it might have shrunk a little over the holidays as I had to adjust the belt out a little. :eek:hwell:
thats normal for your wade belt to shrink this time of year. Mine has an extension on it like they give out on airplanes for "large" folks! lolsad3sm

·
Banned
896 Posts
Sow Trout

------------------------------------------------------------
Sow Trout
DD Were you close and have a Boga.????

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Saw a 11lb 4oz and she was around 34 - 36 inches.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts