2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Old School 2cool
8,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been 13 years since we stood in that big Methodist church in Seabrook and said; "I do"! So very much has happened. Where did the time go? I am blessed with beautiful kids and memories that would make any other man mad with jealousy. Would I do it all again you ask? Without hesitation. I am the luckiest man in the world and I love you more now than ever! Happy Anniversary Cassaundra, you're the best! Love, Guy

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Congratulations!! You are a blessed man to have found your "life mate". Like the weather today...showers will pass, however, there will be more sunshine than clouds, and more joy than sadness...so love, laugh and pray together. I hope that you both have a most joyful day.

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
That was a nice one Guy. A sweet tribute and anniversary wish. I'm happy for you guys.

CONGRATULATIONS!

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
And blessings to you for many more years together. I love you both.

Heavenly Father,

Pour out your blessings on Guy and Cassaundra today in a special way. Give them healing and health, give them wealth enough for all their needs and enough to share with others, give them joy together and joy in Jesus, remind them that you never leave them nor forsake them, and remind them that you are never late, but your help arrives at your timing. Let them experience your presence in a beautiful way today.

In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Cassaundra, I have had the pleasure of meeting Guy when he had to come to Ft. Worth for work, and I just wanted to offer you my condolences . . . .uhh, I meant CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Seriously, you two are a great couple & I most definitely hear the pride in Guy's voice when he speaks of you. I pray for the world's best for both of you, and for many happy days ahead

Aggie91

·
Registered
901 Posts
Guy and Cassaundra,

Happy Anniversary to both of you ! ! !
Isn't cool when everything works out like it is supposed to... The Results are exactly what you described in your post.

Congratulations and all the best for many ,many more.

Dr. Krol

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
Congratulations!!

All the best wishes for you both From Kay, Joe and the rest of the family! We love you!

Kay

1 - 20 of 37 Posts