2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for someone else to go fishing with on either Friday or Saturday. I'll be leaving out of Port O' Conner. If interested let me know. I'll be going offshore in a 28 ft wellcraft.
Thanks
Tim Francis
512 971 5343
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is everyone putting up their deer blinds this weekend?

I hear the weather is going to be great.

Still need 1 more...

Tim

·
Iusedtofish
2,893 Posts
Yeah, we have had some hogs take it upon themselves to break the legs off of one of the feeders and root all of the corn/protein out of it. So, I will be out there Sat morning and try and stick one with an arrow. Now if a nice Buck decides to walk into bow range, he will get stuck too. ...... that is if I can remember how to shoot my bow. haha.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
I personally like port better than venison but thats me. I have feeders out and need to put the tripod out this weekend if I dont end up in FL friday.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Port? are you gettin drunk J ?????????/ LOL...............................later,Dave

·
Malt Beverage Diety
1,385 Posts
Poc

Tim,
Keep me in mind for the next trip!
Mark

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mark,
I already have a bunch of interest in a few more trips from guys that couldnt go this weekend. So I'll need help with bills on October 19, Oct 23, and Nov 2nd and 3rd. Let me know.

Tim Francis
512 971 5343
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its thursday morning and I'm leaving now. Still need one more Saturday. Call me if you're going to be in the neighborhood of Port O' Conner. Later!

Tim Francis
512 971 5343

1 - 12 of 12 Posts