2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weve got a Female King Charles Caviler...about 5 years old..
Someone tied to ourbench out front with a note that read..
My wife is terminally i'll & we cant keep our dog...please find her a home...:hairout:
so anywho...If anyone is lookin for a sweet dog..Doc said..she'd spay her & give her the shots if someone from TTMB wants to adopt her..
We also had another dog dropped on us 6 weeks ago & were tryin to find him a home..he's a terrier mix..with an underbite from hell..:D He's so fugly he's actually cute....OMG lmao..I give him away..for free...he's house trained & a good dog..about 7 years old..
Call the clinic or pm me if interested
Thanks
Oxx..

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
you need to put a camera up and start getting pictures of these people that think its okay to abandon a pet at a Vet Clinic.

·
They call me............PAWPAW!
3,020 Posts
I wasn't sure what a King Charles Cavalier looked like, so I went and found a pic. It shows 2 different colors, not sure which she is, but this should give some folks an idea of what type of dog she is.

Attachments

·
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She looks JUST like the red 1...I told Doc the same thing....& I could put them on Youtube..:hairout:

What do they expect us to do with them?.. If I wasnt a compassionette man..our frezzer would be full.. But I love dogs.:redface:
Oxx..
Pat P said:
you need to put a camera up and start getting pictures of these people that think its okay to abandon a pet at a Vet Clinic.

·
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This dog..w/papers is about $1500.oo..My mom has 1, That we got her for her b-day..a sweeter cuddlebug you wont find.

Oxx..

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Sorry Ox, some people are screwed up. Atleast they didnt dump it somewhere though, if it helps. Oh yea^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^BUMP^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
The only way is all the way
396 Posts
The King Charles are wonderful dogs. We have one just like the one you trying to give away. Yes they are very expensive. I would bre happy to take it off your hands but we have a little one one the way and already have two dogs.

This dog will cuddle and shower you with love. Hope someone gets this dog and takes care of it. Good luck

·
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Adoption Pending.... for the Cavillier
Now Rocky... we still have him..
& I'll try & get a pic tonight
Thanks Ya'll
Oxx..

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Whoohooo hope that little one has a new home. You sir are good people. Wish I could take my animals to yall for treatments, but thats a long drive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts