2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Proud Navy Father AND Grandfather
9,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i would normally let one like this walk for a couple of more years but this is my first and LAST year on a Dangerous lease on the Medina River bottom loaded down with White Trash people- Not 1 of them sited their guns in before season and they all keep a round in the chamber at ALL times even in camp! I'm pulling out next week due to the No hunting ,Dis-respectful, stealing,No Ethics/Morals or Standards Bastages even though i only killed this 1 decent little buck and it is the ONLY buck killed on this nice peace of property and i had to get in the woods with him to entice him to want to fight me! I certainly was planning on tagging out -5 deer with plenty of exotics but too much people pressure that pee next to their feeder's and set their blinds up within 15 yds of their feeders/Smoke Ciggs one after another in the Close arsed blinds / purchased the cheapest POS feeders that could possible be purchased and park their vehicle right next to their blind-they come in late in the morning and are back at Their campsite before dark in the evening EVERY stinking hunt! Yes , i didn't do enough homework so i will end up with 1 stinking deer this year and my hunting is finished-This Sux in so many way's can't even start to describe it! This will NEVER happen to Catchy again! Well, not to dis-respect this little 10 point i will go ahead and post some pics-Note: He is only 3.5-imagine with a good year what he could have been next year ? Don't laugh, this is my 6th largest 10! I' Certainly pisd because i don't work and was going to hunt most every day til the end of season! Please excuse the poor photography, i was by my self Lol! Yes there is a nice bullet hole in his shoulder due to the fact that he was running flat out when i busted him! Dayum it i needed more deer meat!!!!!
Catchy

Attachments

·
9,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahhh... finally gotchu a little one!! Good deal bro.
The ONLY deer killed Tiny-this sux buddy! I was planning on taking some of you guys but these people are NUTS to say the least! They didn't show their Real color's until i killed this young buck then "and get this" they moved 5 stands to within 200 yds of where i'm set-up-necks need a stretchin so i'm outta there! They think a good buck is a 1.5 YO 6 point with a 6 "spread, and they pull the trigger on EVERY stinkin thing they see and miss or WOUND no telling how Many :mad:! Sorry Guys, i had really planed on taking some of y'all up in there! My next lease will be ALL MINE and if ya don't like my rules you will hit the gate ASAP and will be heavily interrogated before signing the contract-see what sorry arsed individuals create?????

Catchy

·
I'll keep my gun...You keep the change
10,507 Posts
Sorry to hear about your lease....it sucks to find out these things after the fact.......Your exactly right about that buck.....he would have been nice to watch another two yrs...........
Good luck next year finding something of your own

·
9,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry to hear about your lease....it sucks to find out these things after the fact.......Your exactly right about that buck.....he would have been nice to watch another two yrs...........
Good luck next year finding something of your own
Thank you, i just wanted to share the story. We have ALL heard about bad places similar to this so this is why i plastered this on here-NEVER/EVER again! I have 7 leases to look at starting in February and you can bet which ever i choose will be a Nice one for long term with a contract OF MY OWN to work off of!

Catchy

·
Tell yo momma and them how she durren...
922 Posts
If you getting off, can I have your spot? What would you charge for the remainder of the season to just take over your spot? Been looking for a lease all year, and this would just fit me to a T.

Thanks....

·
Paddle solo, sleep tandem
3,601 Posts
The ONLY deer killed Tiny-this sux buddy! I was planning on taking some of you guys but these people are NUTS to say the least! They didn't show their Real color's until i killed this young buck then "and get this" they moved 5 stands to within 200 yds of where i'm set-up-necks need a stretchin so i'm outta there! They think a good buck is a 1.5 YO 6 point with a 6 "spread, and they pull the trigger on EVERY stinkin thing they see and miss or WOUND no telling how Many :mad:! Sorry Guys, i had really planed on taking some of y'all up in there! My next lease will be ALL MINE and if ya don't like my rules you will hit the gate ASAP and will be heavily interrogated before signing the contract-see what sorry arsed individuals create?????

Catchy
There is nothing wrong with you wanting to interrogate people, esp if they are going to be walking/hunting/hanging around you and family. Very sorry to hear of the poor management on behalf of your lease partners...really makes for awkward interaction and negative sentiment. That being said, I wouldn't pass that judgement onto other individuals wanting to hunt with you...thats why ya sign up your friends with ya :D

Looking forward to the new lease...

·
9,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you getting off, can I have your spot? What would you charge for the remainder of the season to just take over your spot? Been looking for a lease all year, and this would just fit me to a T.

Thanks....
Dammit boy quit being a smart arse with yer uncle! NO Way i would set you up -up there , you would put a cap in one of them in a heart beat- BAD NEWS ARANSAS WHITE TRASH and i'm putting it lightly! Hows my baby boy?

Yo Uncle!

·
9,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There is nothing wrong with you wanting to interrogate people, esp if they are going to be walking/hunting/hanging around you and family. Very sorry to hear of the poor management on behalf of your lease partners...really makes for awkward interaction and negative sentiment. That being said, I wouldn't pass that judgement onto other individuals wanting to hunt with you...thats why ya sign up your friends with ya :D

Looking forward to the new lease...
So now you know the way i feel you still wanna hunt with me William?

Catchy

·
9,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol, how about that stinkin beard-i didn't even notice until i looked at these pics a few minutes ago-makes me feel OLD-Gone now and not to return until i get old like BOBBY Lol!

Catchy

·
Mike
1,054 Posts
Catchy,
I've been where you are and it's the number one reason that I haven't leased a place in some years. My last lease in George West was full of a bunch of drunks. One night one of them discharged a rifle inside the cabin while in state of drunkeness (I slept in my own trailer, thank goodness). On another occaision one of the drunk bass turds stole the backstraps from a hog that I killed and butchered. He stole the backstraps out of my ice chest while I was asleep. Of course I didn't discover the theft until I got home.

I confronted him and he thought it was funny. The next week at the lease he was given a choice, walk off the lease or limp off. He opted to walk off.

I'm with ya, I can't stand some of the bs with yay-hoos that goes on at deer leases. If you need a spot filled, give me a shout.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Catchy, let me know if you want to meet up and hunt with us as a guest on our place between Bandera and Camp Verde off 173. Pickins have been pretty slim this year, but we are trying to manage the place. I live in Bandera so let me know if you need any help moving stuff off your place. My schedule is pretty flexible (except for next week, I have clients coming in) but anytime after. We have a good mild mannered group of 4 guys that hunt. No super trophies, but a good time none the less.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts