Galveston Bay 6/8 BEWARE!!! DEAD FISH PIC!! - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-09-2008, 10:34 PM   #21
TheSampsonator
FTW

TheSampsonator has been promoted to PirateTheSampsonator has been promoted to PirateTheSampsonator has been promoted to PirateTheSampsonator has been promoted to PirateTheSampsonator has been promoted to PirateTheSampsonator has been promoted to PirateTheSampsonator has been promoted to PirateTheSampsonator has been promoted to PirateTheSampsonator has been promoted to PirateTheSampsonator has been promoted to PirateTheSampsonator has been promoted to Pirate
Slay'n yellow mouths.......

The Legend strikes again! Heard it was an epic morning. You should think about changing that SN to troutpimpmike.
TheSampsonator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2008, 10:34 PM   #22
NateTxAg
Registered Users-pm+

NateTxAg has been promoted to PirateNateTxAg has been promoted to PirateNateTxAg has been promoted to PirateNateTxAg has been promoted to PirateNateTxAg has been promoted to PirateNateTxAg has been promoted to PirateNateTxAg has been promoted to PirateNateTxAg has been promoted to PirateNateTxAg has been promoted to PirateNateTxAg has been promoted to PirateNateTxAg has been promoted to Pirate
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to troutmanmike again.

Slaying the trout!!! Keep on em!!!
NateTxAg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2008, 10:40 PM   #23
Tiny
Tiny is Gone... Hi, My Name is ROGER

Tiny has been promoted to PirateTiny has been promoted to PirateTiny has been promoted to PirateTiny has been promoted to PirateTiny has been promoted to PirateTiny has been promoted to PirateTiny has been promoted to PirateTiny has been promoted to PirateTiny has been promoted to PirateTiny has been promoted to PirateTiny has been promoted to Pirate
dude!!! why did you kill all them trout!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself!!!

Ohh you didn't want to hear any of that did you!!!

Ok here goes... Dude!! Where did you get all them Trout??!?!?
Way to slaughter 'em!! I just hope when I finally go this weekend that we can wack the hell out of them like that!!! Good Day for Sure!!!!
Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2008, 10:47 PM   #24
Batboy0068
Registered Users-pm+

Batboy0068 has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieBatboy0068 has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieBatboy0068 has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieBatboy0068 has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieBatboy0068 has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieBatboy0068 has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieBatboy0068 has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieBatboy0068 has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieBatboy0068 has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieBatboy0068 has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieBatboy0068 has been promoted to the rank of Swabbie
wow please PM gps directions to that spot.LOL Great job
Batboy0068 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2008, 10:48 PM   #25
GSMAN
Registered Users-pm+

GSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to PirateGSMAN has been promoted to Pirate
A moment of silence please for the dead fish ........Ok...that's enough!! This is what happens when someone turns down two invites on a couple of great fishing trips!! Yep..that's about right for me. Nice job Mike! Oh..yeah..you need a bigger tailgate!

I heard you and me got invited to a Fishing tournament by Leaguecity Lou to match our skills against fajita Juan and Capt. D this father's day! I am going to go get Capt Ds numbers off his gps. Don't tell him! lol!

Last edited by GSMAN; 06-09-2008 at 10:50 PM. Reason: r
GSMAN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2008, 10:50 PM   #26
Profish00
Gone Fishing

Profish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to PirateProfish00 has been promoted to Pirate
nice....great haul
Profish00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2008, 11:02 PM   #27
FlatoutFishin
Spout ain't catchin any!

FlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to PirateFlatoutFishin has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutmanmike
I will bring you next time to measure them for me!! Which is the one in the middle??? LOL
The one right next to that 14"er!
Looks like ya'll are all fans of The GoingCoastal Stringer Club....I'll fit right in!

And please Corrosion X those needlenose...terrible way to treat your tools!
FlatoutFishin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2008, 11:02 PM   #28
D.L.
Registered Users-pm+

D.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to Pirate
Nice catch! I need to go fishing with you congrats on 2 record days!
D.L. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2008, 11:09 PM   #29
Tslick
Registered Users-pm+

Tslick has been promoted to PirateTslick has been promoted to PirateTslick has been promoted to PirateTslick has been promoted to PirateTslick has been promoted to PirateTslick has been promoted to PirateTslick has been promoted to PirateTslick has been promoted to PirateTslick has been promoted to PirateTslick has been promoted to PirateTslick has been promoted to Pirate
Wack'em n stacke'm. I like it.

Is that a bottle of peroxide? Someone get injured?

Good catch.
Tslick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2008, 11:12 PM   #30
troutmanmike
TROUT CHASER

troutmanmike has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matetroutmanmike has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matetroutmanmike has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matetroutmanmike has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matetroutmanmike has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matetroutmanmike has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matetroutmanmike has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matetroutmanmike has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matetroutmanmike has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matetroutmanmike has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matetroutmanmike has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
My friend got a little cut but nothing major. Just cleaned it up real good with all the bad things in the water!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tslick
Wack'em n stacke'm. I like it.

Is that a bottle of peroxide? Someone get injured?

Good catch.
troutmanmike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message