New offshore book freeport and galveston - Page 4 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Old 12-27-2020, 08:12 PM   #31
TexasEdition
Registered Users-pm+

TexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGatoLoco View Post
That is my personal email address.

The only thing I could see happened when I typed mail it auto corrected to emai noticing it was sent from my iPhone.
I don’t have a way to email you a copy of the book or chip it’s just not setup like that I can mail it though through our web site.

My apologies for making you mislead or not followed through with what was sent to you not my intention. Tried to look through my email box to see if I could find either this or a reply but have had not luck.

Tom

That was 4 years ago Tom. It's water under the bridge and I don't hold a grudge, but you were calling me out up there. You never did show and I never got the file, whether by email or snail mail. I finally did get the book a few weeks later and decided it would just be quicker for me to punch them all in manually than messing around with trying to meet up so you can do it. It's just the way I do things... I take the path to quickest resolution.

I'm not a young man; I'm in my 50's, but I still don't understand why there's all this messing around with books, manual downloads, and data cards. You can save a lot of money and time and do away with the book and just go to an on-line instant download format. A service like that is becoming more of an expectation and you will reach out to a younger and wider clientele. I can tell you for certain that millennials will not want to kill a tree for a book or take the time to manually punch these number in. The book is a dying media format. Also, you will save even more money by sending the books and data cards vis US Media Mail.
TexasEdition is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2020, 08:22 PM   #32
TexasEdition
Registered Users-pm+

TexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTexasEdition has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWT View Post
I basically asked the same question in a private message, i.e., are these additional numbers in the immediate vicinity to Rik or Hilton spots. No response. . .
Between Hilton, Jacobsen, Hot Maps, and Hook & Line, there are a lot of duplicates. As I said, how many numbers do I need for German Charlies and Tall Rock? Besides, I don't think there is a spot inside of 50 miles and doesn't have a boat parked on it during snapper season. I seriously doubt there is anything "new" in the range either.

But one or more of these is a great start for a guy like me who just moved here 5 years ago. Some of the spots are off; maybe 60% of them are good, or you have to hunt a little to find them. I have added about a dozen more of my own, but I'm sure they are all in someone's book somewhere. But if you have been fishing out here for quite some time, there probably isn't much in any of these that will change your game very much.
TexasEdition is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-29-2020, 04:55 PM   #33
Hockey20137
Registered Users-pm+

Hockey20137 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I would be interested in this...
Hockey20137 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2020, 07:36 AM   #34
reel thing
Registered Users-pm+

reel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Pirate
P M me and i will get back with you.
reel thing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2021, 01:24 AM   #35
PLUGGED NICKLE
ELDER CONSTITUENT-Don't let it get away!

PLUGGED NICKLE has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)PLUGGED NICKLE has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)PLUGGED NICKLE has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)PLUGGED NICKLE has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)PLUGGED NICKLE has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)PLUGGED NICKLE has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)PLUGGED NICKLE has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)PLUGGED NICKLE has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)PLUGGED NICKLE has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)PLUGGED NICKLE has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)PLUGGED NICKLE has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
newdollar Unknown Offshore Fishing Spots

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasEdition View Post
Between Hilton, Jacobsen, Hot Maps, and Hook & Line, there are a lot of duplicates. As I said, how many numbers do I need for German Charlies and Tall Rock? Besides, I don't think there is a spot inside of 50 miles and doesn't have a boat parked on it during snapper season. I seriously doubt there is anything "new" in the range either.

But one or more of these is a great start for a guy like me who just moved here 5 years ago. Some of the spots are off; maybe 60% of them are good, or you have to hunt a little to find them. I have added about a dozen more of my own, but I'm sure they are all in someone's book somewhere. But if you have been fishing out here for quite some time, there probably isn't much in any of these that will change your game very much.
Believe me, there are many fishing locations from 100 east of Freeport to 100 miles West of Aransas out 100+ miles, not on; Hilton, Jacobsen, Hot Maps, and Hook & Line.

There is a 300+ "front and back printed" page book with 100+ locations per page that evolved from a party boat with side scan bottom equipment. This book began as a Loran C book. Each Loran C location was revisited in the same party boat with GPS after Loran C ditched over a 30 year period by a wonderful boat captain.
This book has sold twice for $5000 to other party boat companies in this Freeport/Galveston area after this captain retired from party boat.

However, I doubt seriously the captain that started this thread has many spots not listed in; Hilton, Jacobsen, Hot Maps, and Hook & Line. I noticed he did not list the party boat he ran, & from what port he fished out of. ??

There are a handful of 2coolers that can also conclude this book does exist!

I wish everyone here a Great Year and Great Year Fishing!!!
PLUGGED NICKLE
PLUGGED NICKLE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2021, 02:49 AM   #36
reel thing
Registered Users-pm+

reel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Piratereel thing has been promoted to Pirate
Well i say find that book. No one will EVER fish 5000 spots. I don't think you could fish all the spots in my book. Weather and time would not let you.
Old 01-15-2021, 01:17 PM   #37
fishinguy
Registered Users-pm+

fishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Pirate
Are there spots of of matty and POC?

Is there any info about the spots or is it just numbers?
fishinguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2021, 06:28 AM   #38
reel thing
Registered Users-pm+

Some of the numbers have the types of fish there and also some have the distances to them.
Old 01-17-2021, 11:42 PM   #39
piratelight
Registered Users-pm+

piratelight has been promoted to Piratepiratelight has been promoted to Piratepiratelight has been promoted to Piratepiratelight has been promoted to Piratepiratelight has been promoted to Piratepiratelight has been promoted to Piratepiratelight has been promoted to Piratepiratelight has been promoted to Piratepiratelight has been promoted to Piratepiratelight has been promoted to Piratepiratelight has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUGGED NICKLE View Post
Believe me, there are many fishing locations from 100 east of Freeport to 100 miles West of Aransas out 100+ miles, not on; Hilton, Jacobsen, Hot Maps, and Hook & Line.

There is a 300+ "front and back printed" page book with 100+ locations per page that evolved from a party boat with side scan bottom equipment. This book began as a Loran C book. Each Loran C location was revisited in the same party boat with GPS after Loran C ditched over a 30 year period by a wonderful boat captain.
This book has sold twice for $5000 to other party boat companies in this Freeport/Galveston area after this captain retired from party boat.

However, I doubt seriously the captain that started this thread has many spots not listed in; Hilton, Jacobsen, Hot Maps, and Hook & Line. I noticed he did not list the party boat he ran, & from what port he fished out of. ??

There are a handful of 2coolers that can also conclude this book does exist!

I wish everyone here a Great Year and Great Year Fishing!!!
PLUGGED NICKLE

Fake news! Sounds like swamp gas and weather balloons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
piratelight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2021, 03:48 PM   #40
fishinguy
Registered Users-pm+

fishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Piratefishinguy has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by reel thing View Post
Some of the numbers have the types of fish there and also some have the distances to them.
Are there spots out of matty and POC?
fishinguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message