Crappie Reports? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Fresh water forums > Freshwater Fishing General Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2021, 08:46 AM   #1
fishinganimal
Registered Users-pm+

fishinganimal has been promoted to Piratefishinganimal has been promoted to Piratefishinganimal has been promoted to Piratefishinganimal has been promoted to Piratefishinganimal has been promoted to Piratefishinganimal has been promoted to Piratefishinganimal has been promoted to Piratefishinganimal has been promoted to Piratefishinganimal has been promoted to Piratefishinganimal has been promoted to Piratefishinganimal has been promoted to Pirate
Crappie Reports?

Anybody chasing Crappie on Livingston at all? I'm sure the creeks have been muddy lately.

Also I have started a Forum on MeWe if anybody wants to join look it up
Lake Livingston Fishing. Alternate to Facebook.
fishinganimal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2021, 09:03 AM   #2
Gofish2day
Registered Users-pm+

Gofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to Pirate
I tried hwy 19 for crappie before Christmas and not 1 crappie was caught. Been more than a month since I tried. Deer hunting got in the way. Also, just plain old cold. I must be getting old. I do plan to brave the elements this weekend on Conroe. The trinity river flow is coming down nicely. Should be a green river about the end of the month if we don't get more rain.
I will check out the site.
Gofish2day is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2021, 09:18 AM   #3
Easy Money
Registered Users-pm+

Easy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Does anyone ever crappie fish at lake Somerville?
Easy Money is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2021, 09:26 AM   #4
banpouchi
Registered Users-pm+

banpouchi has been promoted to Piratebanpouchi has been promoted to Piratebanpouchi has been promoted to Piratebanpouchi has been promoted to Piratebanpouchi has been promoted to Piratebanpouchi has been promoted to Piratebanpouchi has been promoted to Piratebanpouchi has been promoted to Piratebanpouchi has been promoted to Piratebanpouchi has been promoted to Piratebanpouchi has been promoted to Pirate
I went the first time in October. Did pretty good but went with guide. Have to now as a bit aged. Anyone looking for a fisherman for Lake Houston, PM me. Would love to go in about two months from now. Too cold for old bones right now.
banpouchi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2021, 01:53 PM   #5
Gofish2day
Registered Users-pm+

Gofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to Pirate
I have done very well on Lake Somerville. Lake Liv is 1hr, Conroe 20min and Somerville is 1.5hrs for me. You guessed why I fish Conroe alot.
Somerville is a great lake with alot of brushpiles. Good clean WB and Hybrids too.
Old 01-15-2021, 02:22 PM   #6
Easy Money
Registered Users-pm+

Easy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerEasy Money has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofish2day View Post
I have done very well on Lake Somerville. Lake Liv is 1hr, Conroe 20min and Somerville is 1.5hrs for me. You guessed why I fish Conroe alot.
Somerville is a great lake with alot of brushpiles. Good clean WB and Hybrids too.
The problem I have is that I don't have a boat so I must look for places that have piers or fishable water from the bank. I understand Somerville has a couple of piers?
Easy Money is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2021, 08:00 AM   #7
Jigger
Registered Users-pm+

Jigger has been promoted to PirateJigger has been promoted to PirateJigger has been promoted to PirateJigger has been promoted to PirateJigger has been promoted to PirateJigger has been promoted to PirateJigger has been promoted to PirateJigger has been promoted to PirateJigger has been promoted to PirateJigger has been promoted to PirateJigger has been promoted to Pirate
Ive been fishing my winter hole and its been tough. I started crappie fishing 2 years ago and this winter has no where near the numbers from last winter. The count last year is alomost triple from what Ive caught now.

If a Livingston trip is in order, then I will go to the "bay" north of 356.

Ill keep figuring out tough bite strategy until the spawn. Then go to Conroe for a few weeks. Then to Sam Rayburn for tournament practice until May!!
Jigger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2021, 09:56 AM   #8
Gofish2day
Registered Users-pm+

I went to Conroe Saturday and caught 1. Gave it a 110% try. The numbers are not there are they are deep in the river channels. Most of my spots had zero fish. I think last year had a lot of pressure on these fish. Water temp 51 degrees. Left sat morning and it was 37 at my house. Burrrrr!!
Launching there was a guy whose Trolling motor did not deploy when he launched. . His 50K bass boat was just sitting out there with no one in it. Funny stuff! I gave him a ride to his boat
Old 01-18-2021, 02:42 PM   #9
silentkilla
Registered Users-pm+

silentkilla has been promoted to Piratesilentkilla has been promoted to Piratesilentkilla has been promoted to Piratesilentkilla has been promoted to Piratesilentkilla has been promoted to Piratesilentkilla has been promoted to Piratesilentkilla has been promoted to Piratesilentkilla has been promoted to Piratesilentkilla has been promoted to Piratesilentkilla has been promoted to Piratesilentkilla has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofish2day View Post
I went to Conroe Saturday and caught 1. Gave it a 110% try. The numbers are not there are they are deep in the river channels. Most of my spots had zero fish. I think last year had a lot of pressure on these fish. Water temp 51 degrees. Left sat morning and it was 37 at my house. Burrrrr!!
Launching there was a guy whose Trolling motor did not deploy when he launched. . His 50K bass boat was just sitting out there with no one in it. Funny stuff! I gave him a ride to his boat
HaHaHaaaaa.... It's definitely on my mind every launch especially when it's cold..... That deploy gets a little sluggish on those cold mornings......
silentkilla is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2021, 01:44 PM   #10
reba3825
Registered Users-pm+

reba3825 has been promoted to Piratereba3825 has been promoted to Piratereba3825 has been promoted to Piratereba3825 has been promoted to Piratereba3825 has been promoted to Piratereba3825 has been promoted to Piratereba3825 has been promoted to Piratereba3825 has been promoted to Piratereba3825 has been promoted to Piratereba3825 has been promoted to Piratereba3825 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Money View Post
The problem I have is that I don't have a boat so I must look for places that have piers or fishable water from the bank. I understand Somerville has a couple of piers?
Fish the boat docks at the marinas. Plenty of crappie to be had.
reba3825 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message