Best Cooler Ever!

8K views 31 replies 28 participants last post by  BBCAT 
#1 ·
Monday July 20th wade fishing

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Congrats on the fish.

I carry 2 ice chests but I know peeps that carry 1 cooler and both drinks and fish go in the same box. Kinda like eating a piece of summer sausage cut with your pocket knife that has done it all. I’ll be fine. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#16 ·
I never really thought about it until recently, but for, I don't know, at least 30 years, everything went in the same box, fish, drinks, sandwiches, crackers, chips, you name it, etc.. lol

The main reason I changed was when I switched to primarily offshore fishing about 10 years ago, aside from a saltwater slurry freezing drinks, fish be tearing stuff up lol

Relentless

#18 ·
On the guided trip i went on with J. Watkins I saw that he had an ice water mix in the live well where he kept the fish & I also just saw a youtube video from a guy that went with Captain Aubrey Black and they had put the fish in a yeti bag with ice and water as well. im going to try it next time out.

#26 ·
My dad never had two coolers. Like others said, everything in one ice chest. Ice, beer, food, fish, Doctor Pepper, water. Well not water, there was no bottled water back in the day. He drank beer to stay hydrated and I drank DP. I never knew you did not keep everything that way until I went fishing with others as a young teenager.

I have two. Beer, food, water, DP in one. Fish get their own.

Nice box o'fish BTW.

#29 ·
??

that tells me there's more drinking than fishing. i guess if you only catch a few fish a day you're good. the beer would get buried to the point of no return in my fish cooler. i don't drink beer very often but when i do it corona.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rybka::rybka: :texasflag

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.