2CoolFishing - View Single Post - Bad winds, bad water, good fish
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 02:19 PM   #4
hookemfaster
Registered Users-pm+

hookemfaster has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)hookemfaster has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)hookemfaster has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)hookemfaster has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)hookemfaster has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)hookemfaster has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)hookemfaster has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)hookemfaster has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)hookemfaster has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)hookemfaster has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)hookemfaster has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Dirty water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck06R1 View Post
How messed up was the water? I was there Sunday morning and it was definitely living up to it's name. I think I was flushing mud out of my motor and not salt. LOL
I bought shrimp and could not see them in my live well after the aerator pumped in bay water. Washed off my boat this morning and watched muddy water flow down the sides. Dirtiest I ever saw. Looked like the Brazos after heavy rains. Probably about 2-3" visibility, if that.

P.S. Caught all the keeps on 6" watermelon / chartreuse paddle tails. Popping cork and shrimp were all throw backs.
hookemfaster is offline   Reply With Quote