2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Top 10 Don'ts In A Blind

4K views 29 replies 25 participants last post by  crockettman 
#1 ·
I thought this may be a funny thread to read if everyone responds to it is honest. Here's some of the don'ts I've done before, that doesn't happen every time, maybe every other.LOL.

1. Fart
2. Pee out blind
3. Get out to take a dump, get back in with no sleeves on your new shirt.
4. Talk, text, or play games on cell phone.
5. Drink beer and continue to pee.
6. Aim at something and pretend it's EL JUAPO.
7. Shoot at the squirrels, because they finally ****** you off.
8. Fall Asleep for a long time(some of my best sleep is in the blind.)
9. Make all kinds of noise trying to kill the bumblebee or bee that came in.
10. Fall out of your chair or blind.

#2 ·
We have a guy on our lease who is guilty of #2. He bought a $1500 blind that has stairs and a landing and always gripes about never seeing any big deer, although everyone else does. He has one of the best spots on the entire place too. Opening weekend he told me how great his new blind is because he can just stand on the landing and pee without having to climb down. He also said that the deer don't care about him peeing out of the blind... Here's your sign!

#7 ·
kmarv said:
#3....I've lost more than one pair of underwear in this fashion.
Sounds like we're all in the same boat.

I had a new one Saturday, was hunting with a friend at his lease and got into the blind a before sunrise only to get hit on the head by a bird....had built a nest througout the week and nobody knew about it. Scared the crud out of me.

#10 ·
11. Don't let the wife bring her people magazine and flip those pages!
12. Don't walk all of the way to the blind and realize you left one of your lights on inside your truck (all the while thinking *** is in the road with a flashlight, then realizing what you done and have to walk back to the truck and turn it off!)

#11 ·

After having a child I go nowhere without wipes. They are mans best friend. Real easy on the bottom and you just feel so much more refreshed. I've gotten several of my friends to using wipes. You think your clean, use a wipe and see what you left behind.

#12 ·
I'm guilty of 1, 2, 4(surfin' 2cool on my Treo), 6, 9, now #3, if you're a real outdoorsman you know what kind of leaves will work so you don't have to sacrifice your clothing :D.

I remember one Christmas Eve in Tyler Co. when I was about 14, fartin' was about the only way I could keep the skeeters off of me.

#13 ·
15...Leave the bolt to your riffle in the gun case realizing your mistake once in the blind a half mile from camp. Had to run back to get it after I realized this stupid mistake. I was 21 then, that 1/2 mile run would hurt a lot more today!

#21 ·
PROFESSOR JONES,

I have actually seen a guy do that with a pair of hooded coveralls. He cam back in to the lodge to finish playing cards and everyone was smelling something strange. He was just about to put the hood on since it was very cold and someone warned him of his deposit in his hood along with the two neatly folded and soiled toilet paper. I wish that the warning would have been about 30 seconds later. Then he could have lived up to his nickname "$h_=he_d".

#24 ·
I've seen a guy poop his collar too...............then wonder what the smell was................I never told him lol.

I once walked about a hundred yards up wind and about 30 yards across wind from my stand to take a dump......could see/ hear a deer in the palmetto but couldn't make it out..........much less tell if it was a doe or buck..........when it came in line with the poop it spooked and ran down wind..........to with in 25 yards of my stand......and stopped and looked back where he'd come from...........I dropped him there ......a pretty seven point lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.