2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Funny Deer

886 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Woodrow 
#1 ·
I Started Out The Morning Seeing 24 Hogs (8 Big Ones). They Wouldn't Come Across The Fence So No Shot. Saw A Couple Does In The Same Field And It Wasn't Long Before A Small Buck Came Out Chasing Them. They Finally Went Away And The Same Thing Happened Again From The Other Side Of The Field (small Buck Chasing A Doe). About 7:30 I Saw Some More Does And Then Something Strange Happened. Two Small Bucks Came Out Together And Walked Right Through Where All The Action Had Been Going On And Just Kept On Walking, No Interest At All. Maybe They Were Imported From San Francisco? Anyway I Don't Think I've Ever Seen That Before Especially In Smaller Deer. Leon County.

#2 ·
Guess the "hot" does were gone and the ones present weren't...if the hot ones were still around you might be right about the San Fran thing... I could understand it if the bucks chasing were dominant, but sounds like they were all about the same...sounds like an entertaining morning nonetheless!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.