2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

i think im gonna score

917 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Charles Helm 
#1 ·
well so far this season has been the toughest i've ever had-- i am hunting 2 different of tracks of land they are both new to me--i've have finally figured out the lay of the land and where the deer are or supposed to be lol--since i have only seen deer once this season-- tomorrow is the last day for a doe so im gonna get in my buddies stand which is the only place i have seen deer--if i don't shoot a doe tomorrow i don't know what im gonna doe except go out of my mind with no venison--i've been with out venison since the power went out during the hurricane--here are of a couple of pics of my huntin buddy today my 4 year old son which was the 2nd hunting trip for him but the first for him with just he and i-- which was great--hope fully i will have some pics tomorrow of a doe a spike or a decent legal rack--wish me luck and may the mojo be with me--:texasflag

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.