2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Last minute cancellation!

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  activescrape 
#1 ·
If anyone wants to go duck hunting tomorrow morning let me know. The guy who was going ended up sick and I have an opening.

Scott

#3 ·
I might try to do this Scott. I'm in Beaumont and I have everything but the waders. I could drive down close tonight and get a motel or something because it would be too far to drive in the morning. Looks like a couple of hours on the road, one way. What size shot do you recommend? I guess I could go to Wal Mart and get a pair of waders for one hunt. Chest waders, or what?

#6 ·
1st to respond

Got the pm. sent one back to you.

The lease that I am on only allows one guest. Team Sponge was the first to respond and is verifying logistics currently. If that falls through, I will contact yall in order of response to the thread.
I am fortunate enough that I am able to hunt on Tuesdays and normally have a tough time finding someone with a flexible schedule. So, if tomorrow doesn't work out there will definitly be more opportunities.

Scott

#11 ·
Well, as it turned out, I got to go. Scott was a very gracious host and put out a nice spread of decoys. He is an excellent caller to boot. The birds weren't moving much but we got some teal and a chance at a couple of pintail drakes. There were literally thousands of geese in the area, just way high.
Thanks Scott, you are the man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.