2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

The Can..Bleat call have any of you tried it?

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  REDFISH STALKER 
#1 ·
I was wondering if any of you have used a bleat call before. I am going to try the can by Primos. Any suggestions?

#4 ·
I just recently bought one, within the last two weeks. I bought to use during the rifle opener and I have to admit, it will bring deer in.

#8 ·
RFS - I also do the two bleats, maybe three, then shut it down for 20-30 minutes. I was a non-believer before I tried it. I realize it might not work eveytime, maybe I just had beginners luck. I need to get a decoy because I had a possible (only because he was hiding in the thick part of the woods and I couldn't tell) shooter buck 30 yards from me after using that and using my grunt tube, he just wouldn't step out of the woods and into the clearing. I believe he knew something was up because he didn't see any other deer! I used these items after hearing him and another buck grunting like crazy behind me. Needless to say, my heart was pounding like crazy when I heard them!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.