2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Boone & Crocket Squirrel

3K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  Swampus 
#1 ·
What do y'all think he'll score?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
That one won't qualify for B&C......don't you see the High Curb in the background?!?!?!?!? Prolly been fed some of them scientifically altered pecans and acorns too!

I'd a let em walk................................................but that's just me:D

#16 ·
Angler 1 said:
the just released this one on the other side on a high fence ranch. seems like all kinds of trophy's around that area
That was taken on the King Ranch.....just look at the background, you can tell!

Besides, that's obviously a

KING RANCH CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl:

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

#19 ·
Dude it was on the main board a week ago!

I'm taking back that green

John

#23 ·
Mr Mudbug said:
I heard it was from ascientific breeder. Genetically altered.
I KNEW IT!!:hairout:

Probably came from one of them hi-filutin fancy pants private pettin zoo type high fence ranches! I dunno about that type of stuff!

What are they gonna mess with next........growin "Super Bucks" with freakishly giant antlers?!?!?!

Naaaaaaaaaaa, that's just crazy talk there:wink:

#24 ·
well done Pale , that one needed to be culled,i would say that he is about 4 1/2 and it appears that he only has one testicle,,,,,, his incisor teeth are not symmetrical enough for my liking and he would probably father offspring with bad knees..........poor eyesight........and who may be susceptible to heart disease.,,, but if you are looking to improve your heard , just send me a PM i have a scientifically bread Super Tree Rat, that i can let go of for a mere $ 600,000,,, but you better hurry,, he wont last long , we are going to release him onto our 20 acre ranch to be hunted next week. ,,,,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.