2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Looking for the Best Place to buy a 6.5x20x 50 Leupold long range Target scope

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  tmunsch 
#1 ·
I am looking for the best ( cheapest) place to buy a VXIII 6.5x20x 50 Leupold long range Target scope for my new Remington 700 SF Sendero 300 ultra magnum. I have looked all over the internet and the best price is 799.00 but am kind of leary of sending that much money to anyone except a well know or local dealer who can make me a deal. Anyone have the answer? thanks in advance for the replies.

#5 ·
Remember if you use a credit card and it does not show you have a leg to stand on...

John

#9 ·
sferg said:
????????????????huuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh?
I ran an ONLINE business and you as the consumer have more rights than the merchant. You do not have to prove it did not arrive to have your credit card company do a charge back (get your money back) but the Merchant does ....

So like I said use a credit card ad your safer than any other form of Payment!

John

Reactions: chuck richey
#14 ·
Woodrow said:
You won't pay taxes if you buy over the internet (unless it is a TX operation I believe).

BearBasin is the first place I'd look.
Right now if you and the seller live in the same state your required to Pay sales tax.... Trust me I found out the hard way!!!!

But remember where taxes go... and it's only a matter of time before all sales online or not are taxed.....

John

#18 ·
Found this one.....

At Carter's Country for 799.00. They mounted it for free and charged me to bore sight it.

I thought about buying one online, but wanted the instant gratification thing for that kind of money.

To say it is sweet is an understatement. It printed sub M.O.A. at 200 with 168 Hornady BTSP's. Of course the rifle has been blueprinted, so that didn't hurt either.

T..

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.