2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

bad boy buggies

866 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Trouthunter 
#1 ·
Just an FYI for anybody interested in one of these suped up four wheel drive golf carts. One of the guests to our lease bought one this season and brought it to our lease. I think he paid around 9K for it. The thing is really cool and very quiet. If you like getting to your hunting area quietly, this rig will do it..........unless its raining. They broke down three times over the course of the weekend. Apparently it has something to do with some solenoid that gets wet and shuts down the electrical system. The people at Bad Boy were aware of the problem before my buddy called them. Fortunately for them, he works in the auto repair business and was pretty nice about it. I don't know if I would have been. I'm not saying I wouldn't own one, I would just want to make sure that this problem has been addressed first. Their ads show it busting through knee deep water like it isn't a problem.

#2 ·
Hmmm...my cousin has one and I've driven it through some pretty sloppy mud and water but it's never quit on me. His is a couple of years old though so maybe the solenoid problem is something new that they've found.

Anyway, I love the thing. It makes no noise and has plenty of power but they're expensive.

Thanks for the heads-up.

TH

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.