2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Mini hunting truck

3K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  BigPig069 
#1 ·
Has anyone bought or used one of these little mini hunting trucks. I was just curious about their reliabilty and parts availability.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
A friend has one and we put ithrough the paces up near Montague. Surprising good little truck. Assid from the stearing and shifting on opposite side it went over and through some stuff well.
Ifn your a big boy you will not like the Knee knocking dash board, the no room between the stearing and the gut, with 2 big boys in front and no load in back it becomes very front heavy.
other than that it will do an honest 50mph on the road, but it anit a safe 50mp.

Great toy.

#7 ·
Contact Capt. Jim Donk!! POCO LOCO Lodge...Hes a dealer and has some at the lodge....and he is a 2cool sponser!! 361-774-7710

Awesome 4 wheel little rigs...I looked at one...He can add what you want to it.

Tell him Chief sent ya...Hes good people to deal with!!!

#9 ·
The ranch adjacent to us has one, and I've ridden around in it a little bit. The are fun and pretty functional for feeding and working on fence if you need a little more capacity than what a Mule or ATV can handle.

I'll agree with Jason, they are a little cramped, I'm 6' 200 and my knees were brushing the dashboard, I can't imagine how we'd get my dad into/out of one of these things (he's 6'3" 280). Also agree that the shifting takes a little getting used to.

#10 ·
Poco Loco Lodge a 4 x 4 Donka Truck Dealer

We carry some of the best used mini trucks! Unlike the one pictured we install lift kits and over size ATV Tires, they will go any where, 4 high - 4 low, they are 4 or 5 speed, all power cab heaters, defrost! This what (over sea's)rice farmers use. they all have lighting equipment ti be street legal BUT ARE NOT! Please feel free to contact me for more info. They will out pull, out tow, out work any ranger, mule, gator or rino! Approx 38 mpg, 45- 55 mph, pay load 1000 lbs 361-774-7710 Capt Jim Onderdonk
If your going to buy one, why not from a 2 cool sponser!

#12 ·
POCO LOCO said:
they all have lighting equipment ti be street legal BUT ARE NOT!
We have one that we took down to our place in Mexico and we had it inspected and registered in Texas before we took it down there. It was perfectly street legal here and i actually drove it around town some just for fun before we took it to mexico. That being said, it is a great little truck for the lease.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.