2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Buck Kills Man

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  GUNnROD 
#1 ·
Firewall won't let me post the link, but go to CNN.com, Most Popular Videos, and a guy up north was killed by a buck he was raising. Apparently the buck was in rut and attacked him.

#4 ·
A buddy of mine at camp last week got a call from one of his friends that said a Red Stag had attacked one of the guides on their ranch... put a big hole in his leg just missing his femoral artery. Apparently the guide was taking pictures of a client and his cull buck when the Red Stag charged him. Anyone else hear about this? I think he said it was out near George West.

#5 ·

I didn't hear that story. But we hunted last year at a ranch in Columbus that the land owner wanted all the stags off the place. He said they would charge him on his tractor and try to antler his tires. His grandsons and friends would be out there hog hunting and get chased hundreds of yards by these stags.We ended up taking 4 or 5 Bulls and 8 cows. Biggest was a 6 by 6.

#6 ·
Never underestimate animals and their ability to turn on you. Most of the time there is no warning at all. Even the tamest can turn quickly. That is sad news for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.