2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Another Ladies Only Hunt

2K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  garrettryan 
#1 ·
Got to take my daughter out on another Ladies only hunt. I was allowed to attend by offering to be her guide for the trip. We had a great time and had a great group of ladies on this hunt. Border Bandit was providing the services at Rancho Cueva in Del Rio and as always he was an awesome host. My daughter was able to take her first ever and second whitetail. In fact it was a first or second for several of the ladies on the trip. Another great extra was Keith Warren and his family were also on the trip so the camera crew was rolling the tape and the show will air later on. I thought it was pretty cool and we had an absolute blast. Enjoy the pics.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Seemorehinie said:
I want the one of you dragging that deer up that hill with your heart pounding out of your chest....lol..you said we almost lost ya....lol...seriously great pics and hunt..I know you were a proud dad. Maybe you can catch the buck ewe bus next time...great post BS.
Yep, I thought I was a gonner, she made the shot a little far back on her second doe, and it went into the bottom of a deep deep draw, I decided to take the easy way down and do a west texas roll, luckily a cactus patch was there to stop me from going all the way down to the bottom. We tracked that deer for 150 yds. with the minuteness of blood drops. It was really an amazing tracking job...then came the haul out from the bottom to the top. It bout killed me but what a great memory.

#7 ·
Awesome hunt Danny!! Way to ease her into hunting. LOL Your really gettin' into these ladies hunts aren't you. First a gator hunt, now a deer hunt. Something else we need to know??

BTW....Where all did you say you found cactus needles?

Seemorehinie said:
You do kinda look like "Mc Dreamy" laying down there LOL
ROTFL....Yeah, a Whaler's Dream!!:rotfl:

I've got other poses by the McDreamSnort if y'alled like to see them. LOL

#16 ·
Way to go Danny! She looks like she had a good time. Now, I've never met your wife but I've met you and "sniffle" I think it's safe to say your daughter gets her good looks from her mother. LOL!

Outstanding and kudos to el bandido contiguo for doing what he does.

TH

#19 ·
Trouthunter said:
, I've never met your wife but I've met you and "sniffle" I think it's safe to say your daughter gets her good looks from her mother. LOL!

TH
Yeah me and Sniffle ain't to much to look at, but I think????? I had something to do with it.(I think:eek:hwell: :D ) Thanks everyone for the nice words. This hunt meant alot to both of us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.