2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

N. Dakota Pheasant Hunts 11/10-11/12

2K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  remmy 
#1 ·
These are some pics from this past weekend up in North Dakota. We had 3 hunts and shot 65 birds total. Most of the hunts took about 45 minutes to get about 20 birds or so then we had to scratch out the last few over a few hours due to a few bud light breaks. Hope you guys enjoy em'!!!!! If anyone needs any information the place we hunted was www.rainybuttehunt.com I'll be posting a few more later today :cool: :cheers:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
That's a Cocky bunch you have there !!!

Great looking hunt...

John

#6 ·
Did you fly up or drive?

Milage if driven?

Best time to go??

John

#7 ·
the season opens the 2nd saturday of October; we flew into dickinson, nd 30 minutes north of where we hunted; not sure how far of a drive it is up there....best time to go is definately opening day but this particular land is pretty well booked up for the first 2 weeks....He does a very good job managing his land in terms of how often he lets people hunt on it; ussually gives a 3 day rest between hunters so that the birds will return back to his property

#9 ·
What airline

John

#19 ·
Johnboat said:
7 or 8 years ago I went on my only pheasant hunt ever in central Kansas. It was by far the most fun birdshooting I ever had. Your pictures could be of my hunt....very similar. Congratulations.
We used to go every year near Salina, KS... I agree, it is the most fun wingshooting I have ever experienced also. You guys look like you did real well!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.