2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Duck Hunting 11/10 - 11/12

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Bull Minnow 
#1 ·
Hunted El Campo Friday morning. Had a slow hunt w/ 7 ducks for 5 guys including me. Lots of ducks, but they wanted in the middle of the pond and no matter how much or how little I called I couldn't do anything w/ them. Same pond got hunted Saturday morning w/ the hard North wind and they limited in 30 min, just my luck I guess hahaha. Friday afternoon took 3 guys down to POC for a fun hunt and ended up w/ all 8 of our redheads, 3 pintails, and 2 widgeon in about 1hr and 45min. After we had our limit of redheads we passed on wave after wave of them. Saturday morning I hunted the same guys in El Campo again and we ended the day w/ 18 out of a possible 20 ducks w/ all our pintails to boot. Lots and lots of pintails decoying after we had our limit. Sunday morning I hunted the same 3 guys w/ 2 of their friends and we ended the day w/ 30 ducks and a goose w/ all our pintails again. Ducks consisted of pintails, gadwall, teal, and a few spoonies. It was a long weekend, but I can't wait to do it all again this weekend.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Sounds like a pretty jam up weekend with your buds! This season is startin out really good, and with this fairly good front pushin through in the next day or so this weekend oughta be a good one as well!

Congrats on a great weekend!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.