2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

For those who need a good laugh

2K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  justletmein 
#1 ·
Well Friday afternoon at the deer camp on the porch having a cool Bud light I took a swallow and #%&@ it spit out a bee. But not before he bit me under the base of my tounge. Well the stinger was still in there and I think my buddy put his dirty arm about to his elbow to try and get it out but couldnt. Well now its hurtin kinda bad, no needle nose, no tweezers so finally find a pair of old regular dirty greasy plyers jams them in my mouth (about knocks my teeth out) and my buddy finaly gets it out. Had to soak rum on the area (strictly for medicinal purposes) to fight the pain. It swells but I have benadril in the truck and I survive to hunt another day. Hilarious now but was in a panic for a while.

Charlie

#6 ·
sounds like a new novelty niche market for a beer distributor... we have the aluminum long necks... how about bee screens on the spout? LOL Glad you didn't swell up and not be able to breathe or something... know several allergic to bee stings.. wouldn't have been pretty.

#12 ·
pup ate a scorpion

My pup ate a scorpion, or at least thats all we could figure, a couple of weeks ago. She has been chomping dung beetles all season and I guess she picked up the wrong one. She started whining a little and I was trying to figure out what was wrong and started feeling around until she started screaming and I realized the pain was in her throat. I poured some liquid benedryl down there and she went into a full minute of screaming. I thought I'd killed her. I guess that stuff burns a little. I put her to bed and the next morning she acted like it never happened.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.