2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Red headed Jewlery 11/11/06

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  camshaft 
#1 ·
Rockport- Great times with some great People. 2 of which got to shoot thier first ducks. Red Heads, Bluebills, Ruddys, Spoony, make up the mix. Had chances at the Pins, but just could connect.

A plus- Nice old Red Head wearing a Braclet. Congrats Charles.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Poor ruddys, what did they do to you? Leave those poor short bus ridding birds alone,LOL. Any bird that just dives in your decoys instead of flying off after being shot at is too stupid to hunt!

Nice dog though, love those chocolates, and all labs for that matter.

#3 ·
The ruddy's were a confidence builder. LOL.
Besides. they are the best eatin duck, and a stap of 5 ruddys would be a great acomplishment, not to mention look great on the wall. In fact, we may just have to give it a try this morning, real tough not to shot when they swim in. (sarcasm fella's)

#9 ·
I know personally those "heathens" that hunted with you. (Jeff works for me)
I am so glad the trip went great. Can't wait till I hear all the details.
Did Jeff tell you about his 25" trout on his first cast with a topwater on Friday?

Great pics and thanks for giving them a "refreshing" time. It's a rat-race here in Austin! LOL

ps.........I heard your dog was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#14 ·
Man what a day! Not sure where to start... First off Hogheaven is top notch not only as a guide but a person in general.

He told us to meet him at 5:30 Saturday morning, we show up at 5:27 and he's there waiting and ready, good start. A couple of us were "green" as mentioned earlier so to say we were excited is an understatement. The ONLY thing that coulda been better would be less wind, I'll blame that for all the misses lol.
One of the guys that went is an avid duck hunter, he was so impressed with Jason's operation he booked him again before we left the coast to take his sons along.

First class operation by a first class guy, I'm looking forward to doing it again!

Heres the bling:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.