2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Rifle Range

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  PrisonerOnGalvetraz 
#1 ·
Anyone know the number to the range over off 646?

#3 ·
I went to this range on Staurday, and will not be going back. Not only is the place trashy and run down, but the people that run the place are unhelpful and rude. I saw two customers while I was there get there ***** chewed out, and although both were saftey issues, I think there was a more appropriate way to handle it. Does anyone know of another range somewhere in the east Houston area?

#4 ·
The only one I can think of is the one in Texas City and I don't recall the name of it. Other than that, there is an indoor range in Pasadena somewhere. I am considering join one on 518 in the Pearland/Friendswood area. It very nice. Check it out, www.psc-range.com/

#6 ·
big john o said:
I went to this range on Staurday, and will not be going back. Not only is the place trashy and run down, but the people that run the place are unhelpful and rude. I saw two customers while I was there get there ***** chewed out, and although both were saftey issues, I think there was a more appropriate way to handle it. Does anyone know of another range somewhere in the east Houston area?
Yep those people are loco. I can't stand it when they call on that bull-horn "5 minutes till cease fire!", just as you are about to shoot!

burns me up!

TTT Where is a good range in Houston? I'll make the drive.

#7 ·
The old Ponderosa, on Garret Rd., was shut down a few years back. I have been going there since I was in junior high. They had a beer joint, and I use to shoot while my dad drank beer in the bar with his buds. Since it has closed down, we've been looking for a new place. I've heard that there is one in Crosby, but I can't imagine where. Anyone know?

#8 ·
Dont eveeeen get me started about that place, i got cheweed out so bad before, i was walking with my gun pointing to the ground and some old guy said it wasnt safe and i needed to point it in the air. Well my dad stepped in and they got into it and before you know it everyone was looking at us. I decided it wasnt worth it and convinced my father to leave. That old man needs some help, or something. Was i wrong thought? Personally i have been taught threw my grandmother and threw the saftey courses that its ok to point the muzzle to the ground

#11 ·
North side of TC, near Dollar Point. Where are you coming from?
PrisonerOnGalvetraz said:
Thanks for the input on the subject. I was wondering where a range near Galveston was.

Where is that range near Texas City located? Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.