More Fun Conundrums - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 07-28-2006, 06:49 PM
Surfaces on occasion

FishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to Pirate
More Fun Conundrums

Post up your answers.
1. What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

2. Farmer Joe was cleaning out his big old dusty farm shed. He dragged out an old water container which was full of old dirty water and it weighed 5 kilograms. Joe put something in the container and then it weighed less. What did he put in the container?

3. The great archaeologist Mark Spot was digging in totally frozen ground when he came across a preserved body. As soon as he saw the body he knew that it had to be Adam, the first man. How could he be so sure of this?

4. A patient is rushed into the emergency ward of the Conundrum National Hospital after a horrific road crash, and is in urgent need of an operation to save his life. The surgeon on duty walks into the room and says "Oh my god! I can't operate on this boy. He is my SON!" but the surgeon was not the boy's father. How could this be?

5. An electric train is travelling at 100 kilometers per hour. The wind is blowing in an easterly direction at 25 kilometers per hour. Which way is the smoke from the train blowing?

6. A man was sitting in his cabin writing a letter during a lightning storm, when suddenly he died. How did he die?

7. A cock lays an egg right at the border between the US and Canada. Both countries are arguing who will get the egg, because both feel they have the right to take it. But who really does have the right?

8. What is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it, The rich can't get it, and if you eat it you die?
Old 07-28-2006, 07:05 PM
When it rains, I let it.

CoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to Pirate
1. M
3.No belly button
4.It was his mother
5.Electricity don't generate no smoke
7. Roosters don't lay eggs
8.Nothing
Old 07-28-2006, 07:06 PM
-JAW-

Here's a quick 6 out of 8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishinChickİ
Post up your answers.
1. What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
Letter M

2. Farmer Joe was cleaning out his big old dusty farm shed. He dragged out an old water container which was full of old dirty water and it weighed 5 kilograms. Joe put something in the container and then it weighed less. What did he put in the container?
A hole

3. The great archaeologist Mark Spot was digging in totally frozen ground when he came across a preserved body. As soon as he saw the body he knew that it had to be Adam, the first man. How could he be so sure of this?

4. A patient is rushed into the emergency ward of the Conundrum National Hospital after a horrific road crash, and is in urgent need of an operation to save his life. The surgeon on duty walks into the room and says "Oh my god! I can't operate on this boy. He is my SON!" but the surgeon was not the boy's father. How could this be?
Surgeon is his mother

5. An electric train is travelling at 100 kilometers per hour. The wind is blowing in an easterly direction at 25 kilometers per hour. Which way is the smoke from the train blowing?
No smoke from an electric train

6. A man was sitting in his cabin writing a letter during a lightning storm, when suddenly he died. How did he die?

7. A cock lays an egg right at the border between the US and Canada. Both countries are arguing who will get the egg, because both feel they have the right to take it. But who really does have the right?
Cocks don't lay eggs

8. What is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it, The rich can't get it, and if you eat it you die?
Nothing

Old 07-28-2006, 07:10 PM
When it rains, I let it.

CoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to PirateCoolChangeİİ has been promoted to Pirate
Gotcha my man! Now lets get the other 2!
Old 07-28-2006, 07:11 PM
When it rains, I let it.

OOPS! I guess I'm in a conundrum...
Old 07-28-2006, 07:13 PM
When it rains, I let it.

We just need #6! LOL!
Old 07-28-2006, 07:15 PM
كافر

GUNnROD is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)GUNnROD is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)GUNnROD is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)GUNnROD is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)GUNnROD is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)GUNnROD is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)GUNnROD is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)GUNnROD is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)GUNnROD is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)GUNnROD is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)GUNnROD is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
6. He died suddenly.
Old 07-28-2006, 07:18 PM
Surfaces on occasion

FishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to PirateFishinChick has been promoted to Pirate
WTG Guys! Ready for the next round?
Old 07-28-2006, 07:23 PM
Registered Users-pm+

sewer rat is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)sewer rat is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)sewer rat is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)sewer rat is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)sewer rat is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)sewer rat is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)sewer rat is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)sewer rat is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)sewer rat is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)sewer rat is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)sewer rat is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Heart attack?
Old 07-28-2006, 07:30 PM
Surfaces on occasion

A man kisses his wife goodbye and leaves his house, heading for work. About 20 minutes from home he sees a car crash and knows that his wife is dead. How can he be so sure?