Fat Boys baitcamp - Page 6 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 05-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Hurley has been promoted to PirateHurley has been promoted to PirateHurley has been promoted to PirateHurley has been promoted to PirateHurley has been promoted to PirateHurley has been promoted to PirateHurley has been promoted to PirateHurley has been promoted to PirateHurley has been promoted to PirateHurley has been promoted to PirateHurley has been promoted to Pirate
Great news on the cleats! Thanks Thomas! If yall need any help or 316SS hardware pm me I can get you any size you need.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:00 PM
Red Blue Wave 2200 STL

bjmillet has been promoted to Piratebjmillet has been promoted to Piratebjmillet has been promoted to Piratebjmillet has been promoted to Piratebjmillet has been promoted to Piratebjmillet has been promoted to Piratebjmillet has been promoted to Piratebjmillet has been promoted to Piratebjmillet has been promoted to Piratebjmillet has been promoted to Piratebjmillet has been promoted to Pirate
From what I hear, Galveston ain't got no money. Just look at the causeway lights. Well if they had bulbs in them that worked.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:55 PM
Registered Users-pm+

sgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Piratesgrem has been promoted to Pirate
Is there enough water to launch a flats skiff there in the morning?
Old 05-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Old School 2cool

Hooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to Pirate
Texasflag4

I read another article the other day that said the boat ramps under the Kemah / Seabrook Bridge were being taken out of service or demolished too. I'm starting to wonder what our county commissioners know about this. Think I'll make some calls this weekend and ask.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:03 AM
Registered Users-pm+

capt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Piratecapt. david has been promoted to Pirate
Hooked Up, where did you read that? Don't see that happening.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:42 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Poopdeck Pappy1 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I saw a FatBoys sign on 332 before the Intercoastal bridge near Surfside. Was wondering if they were branching out. It looked like a temporary set-up.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:21 PM
Bird Dog:Proud member of the Fish Patrol

Fish Patrol is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Things Change

Hey Chickenboy, I too was at the end of that pier late one beautiful evening, sipping some Pinot Noir while the sun was setting and I began to think.... where do all these fish spend the night??? Then it came to me, in the river beds of course. Nice talking with you @ the Burke Center a couple of weeks ago.

Hey Thomas was over @ CMC talking to Glenn about some work, and got the full tour on your new ride, sweet. By the way you just barely beat me to the purchase of those lots in Hackberry. Good going!

Ah yes Robert Pike's Fat Boy's Bait & Tackle. Unfortunately/fortunately in the world we live things change. You don't miss something till it's gone and you don't have it any more. During the last 40 years of traveling from Livingston to Galveston I have developed a list of businesses that I stop @ and get something to eat, fuel, buy bait, bs & get the skinny on the fishing scene, ect.... Fat Boys' is one of my favorites! I have launched there many times and patronized their business, but now things have changed. It is the same similar scenario that Jim & Brad was facing after hurricane Ike. I'm sure Fat Boy's like Stingaree will emerge out of this better than ever, so lets' all continue to give them the greatest possible support, I pledge I will. I'll start by taking Thomas' advice and call Galveston County in the morning and let them know that they are losing a valuable concession, maybe a commissioner or two needs to know about this. After all, piers and boat launches are a proven economic value biased on the cost & upkeep vs other county, state, & federal facilities. I45 is a transportation & population corridor and deserves to have a fine place like Fat Boy's, it makes good economic sense.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Old School 2cool

Hooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to PirateHooked Up has been promoted to Pirate
Texasflag4

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt. david View Post
Hooked Up, where did you read that? Don't see that happening.
www.kemah.net
Old 05-29-2013, 12:25 PM
I AM EASTSIDE

manwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Pirate
Stopped by the new location this morning. They were selling live bait and had customers. Have great plans in store for the new location.

Had to buy something there to help support small business.