Team Sports Radio 610 ??? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Boating Forum

Old 03-07-2013, 05:32 PM

Mt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to Pirate
sheepy2 Team Sports Radio 610 ???

Mr. John Lopez from SPORTS TALK RADIO 610's morning show "Inside the Loop" came by and picked up his new sled today. Kenny Bradshaw from jarmanmarine.com brought John in to look at some boats, after hearing him comment that he was looking for a new ride. Thanks Kenny !!!

John and his lab Gibson are now the proud owners of a Scout 190 Costa with anF-150 Yammie. This is a great boat, it is a hybrid bay/flats boat, and I know they will have fun in her. She has 2 Hummingbirds, a Minnkota Talon,a Minnkota troll- motor, poling platform, Bob's Jackplate and Trim-Tabs. You will find John tearing it up in East Mattie. He said on the radio this morning that he wants his ashes spread in Matagorda Bay, hopefully not any time soon !!!

If you see him down there, go pot-lick him and say that Danny said it would be OK...LOL... John, thanks for coming in, but most of all, welcome to TEAM Mt.HOUSTON MARINE. !!!!
Danny Thrower & Tyler Nelson
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2013, 05:39 PM
FishingCharterSPI.com

texasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Pirate
Those are cool boats I had a costa 170 a while back. The hull spit down the middle due to a bad trailer..
Old 03-07-2013, 06:01 PM

Mt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to PirateMt. Houston Marine has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasislandboy View Post
Those are cool boats I had a costa 170 a while back. The hull spit down the middle due to a bad trailer..
could not imagine why...
nice trailer
http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh...d.php?t=478660
Old 03-07-2013, 06:02 PM
FishingCharterSPI.com

texasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Piratetexasislandboy has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasislandboy View Post
Let me rephrase this. The owner before me messed with the trailer and it really messed up the boat. Other than that I loved that boat.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:04 PM
FishingCharterSPI.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt. Houston Marine View Post
could not imagine why...
nice trailer
http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh...d.php?t=478660
Thanks for the link to my thread!
This was my old Costa.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:07 AM

sheepy2

I heard you guys talking about your boat on Sports Radio 610 this morning with Teddy Johnson. His dad did work with us for a while. Those are great people at the RIB TICKLER in Tomball... Ted Sr. is a great guy.

We are thinking about having a boat show at the Rib Tickler and inviting all the 2-Coolers in the Tomball area to come by...

What do yall think ???
Old 03-08-2013, 09:08 AM
JD Clowney Has Rabies.

whistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Pirate
scouts are awesome boats. On the east coast they are known as one of the top boats for both inshore and offshore use. I will admit I was drooling over a few of them at the boat show in january.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:23 AM

The 25 they had at the show was the best looking boat there.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:26 AM
JD Clowney Has Rabies.

whistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Piratewhistlingdixie has been promoted to Pirate
i grew up fishing the flats with a poling skiff so I am a little more partial to poling skiffs. I think Scout builds a very fine boat and they are not over priced either IMO. I am also saying that as another dealer who sells against Scout.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:52 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Lopez On Sports is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
The Scout works!

Took it out Friday and Saturday and, despite bad conditions, managed to break it in with one redfish. It works ... and Gibson likes it, too. Thanks a ton to Danny Thrower, as well as all the fine folks at Mt. Houston Marine. Great job! Also, Kenny Bradshaw at Jarman Boats ... took my time shopping, couldn't have gotten better help or a better boat for me.