http://www.google.com/pagead/drt/ui - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Technical Support Board

Old 09-14-2012, 06:25 PM
Registered Users-pm+

mywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Pirate
http://www.google.com/pagead/drt/ui

Just installed avast and when I clicked onto 2cool it popped up with a warning that is what is listed as the title wth is going on Beau
Old 09-14-2012, 07:33 PM

bill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Pirate
looks like the google leads...it's used here

get adblock for your browser and never see ad's anywhere again (I use it with google chrome but firefox would be my second choice)

Old 09-14-2012, 08:41 PM
Registered Users-pm+

mywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Piratemywifeshusband has been promoted to Pirate
google chrome

google chrome I have it.Beau
Old 09-14-2012, 09:10 PM

bill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by mywifeshusband View Post
google chrome I have it.Beau
now add the adblock and your set

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...namgkkbiglidom

it's free and will improve your surfing speed

Old 09-15-2012, 07:00 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Thanks again Bill
Old 09-17-2012, 09:26 AM
Standing on a Whale fishing for Minnows

Captain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to PirateCaptain Dave has been promoted to Pirate
just want to add that there may come a time that you are looking for a actual popup of sort and it wont display. Disable the adblock for that page..