Do you have a cattle panel ground blind? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Bow Hunting Forum

Old 02-24-2012, 11:24 PM
Registered Users-pm+

h-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirate
Do you have a cattle panel ground blind?

I aw an add in the classifieds for a cattle panel ground blind and it got me thinking about building one for next year. If you have any pics and would not mind sharing them along with any ideas, please do so. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-25-2012, 08:52 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Ingledink91 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerIngledink91 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerIngledink91 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerIngledink91 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerIngledink91 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerIngledink91 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerIngledink91 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerIngledink91 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerIngledink91 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerIngledink91 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerIngledink91 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
pics

Pictures posted on the Classified Add, I am doing the Welding and kids are doing the rest and making the money. Actually was my Daughters Idea to make them and sell..
Old 02-26-2012, 01:55 PM
The Jammer

THE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to PirateTHE JAMMER has been promoted to Pirate
Montana decoys makes a cow portable. I will definitely be using one next year on Colorado antelope hunt. They just don't pay any attention to a cow. I used the antelope decoy, and every antelope in the county looked at me, but they also kept looking, and any mis step on my part- gonzo.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:54 PM
It's me, it's me, it's Ernest T

monark has been promoted to Piratemonark has been promoted to Piratemonark has been promoted to Piratemonark has been promoted to Piratemonark has been promoted to Piratemonark has been promoted to Piratemonark has been promoted to Piratemonark has been promoted to Piratemonark has been promoted to Piratemonark has been promoted to Piratemonark has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE JAMMER View Post
Montana decoys makes a cow portable. I will definitely be using one next year on Colorado antelope hunt. They just don't pay any attention to a cow. I used the antelope decoy, and every antelope in the county looked at me, but they also kept looking, and any mis step on my part- gonzo.
??? No comprendo.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:06 PM
Registered Users-pm+

TexasCurt has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexasCurt has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexasCurt has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexasCurt has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexasCurt has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexasCurt has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexasCurt has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexasCurt has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexasCurt has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexasCurt has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)TexasCurt has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Y'all are talking about 2 different things. The OP was speaking of a ground blind made from wire cattle panels. Jammer is talking about a walk-behind fake cow used to get close to antelope.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:21 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Miles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to Pirate
I made one it's enclosed like a gun turret and covered in camo cloth with wind cuts. It works like a charm and doubles as a duck blind on one of our tanks. Sorry no pics....
Old 02-27-2012, 09:55 PM
River predator

Longshot270 has been promoted to PirateLongshot270 has been promoted to PirateLongshot270 has been promoted to PirateLongshot270 has been promoted to PirateLongshot270 has been promoted to PirateLongshot270 has been promoted to PirateLongshot270 has been promoted to PirateLongshot270 has been promoted to PirateLongshot270 has been promoted to PirateLongshot270 has been promoted to PirateLongshot270 has been promoted to Pirate
I used one at a drawn state park hunt this last season. Worked great. They used the the 3 foot hog panels but I would go with the 4" panels for a little extra height. For camo they just weaved cut branches through the wires. Get the the longest panels you can. Then you bend the panel into a horse shoe shape or cut the panel into 3 sections, wire it in a \_/ shape so you can easily move it/store it. They used it because controlled burns didn't eat them up.

To protect your gun/hands/whatever from the rough cut edges just run a cut water hose along the top.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:01 AM
Registered Users-pm+

texwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Piratetexwake has been promoted to Pirate
Go to this fourm they have examples and pictures. you can make one for $80 it seems. Im going to make one for this season!

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...l+carpet+blind
Old 03-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Chunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to Pirate
We put 10 of them up on Buff's place. They work great, and are resonable to buy the materials. I can't post pics from where I am at, but I could tomorrow if you need me to.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Registered Users-pm+

h-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirateh-meier has been promoted to Pirate
I appreciate all the info from y'all