chronarch 50mg ? - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Reel repair, maintenance, and upgrade forum

Old 01-25-2012, 09:28 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Dipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to PirateDipsay has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bantam1 View Post
Maybe so, but we do not use any petroluem based products. The grease is teflon based and the oil is mineral oil. Better stop using that KY before working on the reels
DAMMMMIT!!!!! Pfffft! There went a perfectly good Crown! Hahahahaha!
Secret ingredient! "Hey, how'd ya get my reel soo slick!?" Er..ah..
Old 01-25-2012, 10:06 PM
Losing fish is part of catching fish.

BustinTops has been promoted to PirateBustinTops has been promoted to PirateBustinTops has been promoted to PirateBustinTops has been promoted to PirateBustinTops has been promoted to PirateBustinTops has been promoted to PirateBustinTops has been promoted to PirateBustinTops has been promoted to PirateBustinTops has been promoted to PirateBustinTops has been promoted to PirateBustinTops has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipsay View Post
DAMMMMIT!!!!! Pfffft! There went a perfectly good Crown! Hahahahaha!
Secret ingredient! "Hey, how'd ya get my reel soo slick!?" Er..ah..
Old 01-26-2012, 01:26 PM

Bantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to Pirate
I had to joke around with you on that one. It was just one of those days...glad to see you can take a joke
Old 05-13-2012, 05:28 PM
Registered Users-pm+

topwatrout has been promoted to Piratetopwatrout has been promoted to Piratetopwatrout has been promoted to Piratetopwatrout has been promoted to Piratetopwatrout has been promoted to Piratetopwatrout has been promoted to Piratetopwatrout has been promoted to Piratetopwatrout has been promoted to Piratetopwatrout has been promoted to Piratetopwatrout has been promoted to Piratetopwatrout has been promoted to Pirate
Are there any other sites that seel these handles? Mine have also gotten sticky and I would like to just replace it, however can't find any online.

Thanks
Old 05-13-2012, 09:11 PM
Registered Users-pm+

alldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Piratealldaylong has been promoted to Pirate
Dip, B1, BT ya'll are just sick!!!! Keep this up I'll have to wear a diaper and keep a box of Klennex for the tears of laughter when you guys get cranked up. Peace out gents..
Old 05-14-2012, 09:25 AM

Bantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to PirateBantam1 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by topwatrout View Post
Are there any other sites that seel these handles? Mine have also gotten sticky and I would like to just replace it, however can't find any online.

Thanks
You can order through any of our service centers and direct by calling 877-577-0600.
Old 05-26-2012, 03:21 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Fishdog has been promoted to PirateFishdog has been promoted to PirateFishdog has been promoted to PirateFishdog has been promoted to PirateFishdog has been promoted to PirateFishdog has been promoted to PirateFishdog has been promoted to PirateFishdog has been promoted to PirateFishdog has been promoted to PirateFishdog has been promoted to PirateFishdog has been promoted to Pirate
Just buy a pair of Reel Grips ........ they simply slip on snug on your existing handles and are very comfortable to use. Cool colors, too.

Here's some: http://www.basstackledepot.com/reelgrip.aspx