Underwater Oil Rig Cam - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise  |   Follow:
Old 10-10-2011, 07:59 AM
Rods Towing

Hotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to Pirate
Underwater Oil Rig Cam

Someone posted this on the TTMB, thought it was cool to share here. Kinda addicting to watch. Ive seen Jack Cravelle, Ling, Grouper, and Sharks, plus all the other reef fish, since yesterday. Its rough out there

http://www.save-the-blue.org/live-video/

Old 10-10-2011, 08:09 AM

hilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Pirate
underwater cameras

What they need to do is protect the cameras, then leave them in place while they dynamite the rig - a before and after documentary.

THAT video would be worth a million words.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:13 AM
Rods Towing

Hotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to PirateHotrod has been promoted to Pirate
Thats why I posted it here Tom, I thought the same thing
Old 10-10-2011, 08:32 AM

hilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Piratehilton has been promoted to Pirate
underwater cameras

Hey Hotrod,
The Save The Blue initiative is our best bet to get anything accomplished as far as stopping the removal of the rigs. The people behind this are very savvy regarding oilfield matters, and have the backing to actually pull this thing off.

One thing that the enviros do to garner support is to show the wildlife affected by man's actions, such as an oiled bird, or dead turtle. Mr. Hoffman and Co. are in the process of creating an IMAX movie showing the incredible habitats that the oil platforms have produced. This is EXACTLY what is needed to get the word out about what the feds are doing to our fishery when they allow the rigs not only to be removed, but dynamited.

It's one thing to describe something, and quite another to see it in technicolor on the BIG screen.

Every offshore fisherman should give their support to this initiative.

Capt. Thomas J. Hilton
Old 10-10-2011, 09:02 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Shredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to PirateShredded Evidence has been promoted to Pirate
Good post Joey. I looked at the 33' depth camera and I am surprised at just how much those fish are getting tossed around. Not sure where that rig is but it must have some big current and rough seas right now.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:06 AM
Rods Towing

Guy on the other post says it should be 40 miles offshore of Fourchon in 180ft of water.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:07 AM
Fun with Flags

Jolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to PirateJolly Roger has been promoted to Pirate
very addicting, been watching it for a couple of days. Wild to watch thoose fish gets tossed around like that, knew it got tuff down there but seeing it live is very cool.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:28 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Miles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to PirateMiles2Fish has been promoted to Pirate
I can already tell I am going to spend way too much time watching this.....
Old 10-10-2011, 09:37 AM
Registered Users-pm+

fy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Piratefy0834 has been promoted to Pirate
Cool...I want one of these on my deer blind!!!
Old 10-10-2011, 09:38 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Momma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to Pirate
I could not stop watching!.....a barracuda came by,put it's face in the cam and showded off it's teeth ..what would swim by next,what else was there?...did learn a lot of new things about what these critters do down there..........lots of jacks and chubs.....didnt notice any snappers?...... I am in full agreement... a vidio is needed showing a rig being blown(or just being removed for that matter) and this wonderful habitat vanishing..... dl