Been working on my credit for a year and was able to raise it almost 200pts. Now Im looking to buy another vehicle and have a trade-in, but i'm under about $3000. I am not sure if I should go forward with the purchase, try to refinance thru my bank at a lower APR, or not do anything at all and keep paying the vehicle until i'm done.
My question is: If I decide to not go forward with the purchase, will credit score drop? If so, how much aprox?
Does refinancing an car look bad on your credit report?
Thnks for you advise...