2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Who's really looking for the Do-It-All boat??

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  shallowgal 
#1 ·
Originally posted this on the Boating Forum, but I figured this was impressive enough for a re-post on the main board.

Definitely runs shallower than most of the so-called "shallow" running boats.

This boat is the real deal and surely costs a pretty penny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08zMH...ature=youtu.be

#3 ·
That is one awesome boat! Capable of anything,I like how it runs in 4" of water. Then beaches itself,then un-beaches itself. Turns on a dime,brake's to zero quick. I would say it is a pricey craft. I would like to see a demo in heavy weather conditions. Like offshore running in 4-7ft seas.
I would like to see that demo. :D

#4 ·
Jet Boat

Just your basic aluminum jet boat..

Looks like a twin jet drive that is pretty common in the NW part of the US..

There are a few high end boat mfg's such as Hunt that are using a diesel engine with a Hamilton jet drive in 30+ ft boats...

SG

#5 ·
Just your basic aluminum jet boat..

Looks like a twin jet drive that is pretty common in the NW part of the US..

There are a few high end boat mfg's such as Hunt that are using a diesel engine with a Hamilton jet drive in 30+ ft boats...

SG
...still,that is one cool video demo for sure.
I have seen similar craft around. Even the Coasties have em. That right there is a selling point.

#16 ·
Thats pretty cool. I gotta admit! Its turning ability impressed me. I agree though, its shallow water capabilities would be challenged in many areas of the Texas Gulf Coast because the jets would get clogged with grass. Pretty sweet for the area its designed for though.

Wait til yall see what we're working on right now......ooooohhhh boy. Its a beast!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.