how to find out if my license is expired? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 08-19-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
.Mac
Registered Users-pm+

.Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
how to find out if my license is expired?

so my wallet got stolen along with my fishing license and i forget when it expires. it could be June or November. do i just go to academy and ask them and theyll look it up for me? or is there another way?
.Mac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2011, 12:56 PM   #2
RogerB
Old Man

RogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to Pirate
I thought ALL hunting/fishing licenses(except lifetime) for Texas expired August 31. I don't buy just a fishing license, I always buy the super combo. this is from the TPWD website
Quote:
Generally, fishing and hunting licenses and stamp endorsements are valid from the date of sale through Aug. 31,
2012. Temporary hunting and fishing licenses and packages, Year-from-Purchase fishing licenses and Lake
Texoma fishing licenses have different expiration dates.
this addresses lost/destroyed licenses
Lost/Destroyed License, P ackage or Stamp E ndorsement:
Quote:
Any type of license or stamp endorsement that
has been lost or destroyed may be replaced at any license sales location by signing an Application for
Replacement License affidavit.
here's the link to the info on TPWD's website
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/publicat..._2011_2012.pdf

Last edited by RogerB; 08-19-2011 at 01:01 PM.
RogerB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2011, 01:15 PM   #3
ANYBDYHERE
Wishin I was Fishin

ANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to Pirate
You can buy a license thats from date of purchase to 1 year out.
ANYBDYHERE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2011, 01:17 PM   #4
RogerB
Old Man

RogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to Pirate
yeah, I saw that - I just always renew this time of year - I'm waaaaaaaaaaay to old to be buying a lifetime license now, sure wish I'd done that when they first started.
Old 08-19-2011, 01:18 PM   #5
WateredDownRob
First one in, Last one out!!!!

WateredDownRob has been promoted to PirateWateredDownRob has been promoted to PirateWateredDownRob has been promoted to PirateWateredDownRob has been promoted to PirateWateredDownRob has been promoted to PirateWateredDownRob has been promoted to PirateWateredDownRob has been promoted to PirateWateredDownRob has been promoted to PirateWateredDownRob has been promoted to PirateWateredDownRob has been promoted to PirateWateredDownRob has been promoted to Pirate
Go ahead and go fishing, make sure you have your drivers license and the game waden will let you know when its expired!
WateredDownRob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2011, 01:23 PM   #6
stdreb27
Registered Users-pm+

stdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Pirate
Most of the time they expire on 8/31. Unless you purchased a year to date one. Usually, you have to ask for that one. Either way, you'll need to get one, if you want to go again, and be legal. But buy it now, and it will last till next year...
stdreb27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2011, 01:58 PM   #7
.Mac
Registered Users-pm+

.Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stdreb27 View Post
Most of the time they expire on 8/31. Unless you purchased a year to date one. Usually, you have to ask for that one. Either way, you'll need to get one, if you want to go again, and be legal. But buy it now, and it will last till next year...
your license is attached to you DL you do not have to keep it on you to fish. i just cant keep my 1 drum because i no longer have a tag, but if i dont have the actual license i can still be legal. and i always buy a year to date one.

whats this life time one?
.Mac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2011, 02:01 PM   #8
RogerB
Old Man

here's the link on lifetime licenses
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/publicat...nformation.pdf
Old 08-19-2011, 02:02 PM   #9
FISHUNTER
Registered Users-pm+

FISHUNTER has been promoted to the rank of BosunFISHUNTER has been promoted to the rank of BosunFISHUNTER has been promoted to the rank of BosunFISHUNTER has been promoted to the rank of BosunFISHUNTER has been promoted to the rank of BosunFISHUNTER has been promoted to the rank of BosunFISHUNTER has been promoted to the rank of BosunFISHUNTER has been promoted to the rank of BosunFISHUNTER has been promoted to the rank of BosunFISHUNTER has been promoted to the rank of BosunFISHUNTER has been promoted to the rank of Bosun
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Mac View Post
your license is attached to you DL you do not have to keep it on you to fish. i just cant keep my 1 drum because i no longer have a tag, but if i dont have the actual license i can still be legal. and i always buy a year to date one.

whats this life time one?

Is this something new?
FISHUNTER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2011, 02:04 PM   #10
RogerB
Old Man

more info for you on the lifetime license
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/publicat...me_license.pdf