Just One Bite Rat Poison -- no longer for sale??? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 04-28-2011, 06:28 PM   #1
carryyourbooks

carryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Piratecarryyourbooks has been promoted to Pirate
Just One Bite Rat Poison -- no longer for sale???

i stopped on the ol' feed store in katy to pick up some rat poison. the lady who runs the place said that you won't be able to buy any of it after june of this year.

can anyone confirm this? i bought extra because it works so good. i googled the active ingrediant: bromadiolone and couldn't find anything. anyone else know what's up the federal gov't taking this stuff off the shelf?
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2011, 08:27 PM   #2
bassguitarman
Still trying to figure it all out

bassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Piratebassguitarman has been promoted to Pirate
Sales end 6/4/2011:

http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2009/E9-23452.htm
bassguitarman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
jeffscout
Hoping to keep some spare change

jeffscout has been promoted to Piratejeffscout has been promoted to Piratejeffscout has been promoted to Piratejeffscout has been promoted to Piratejeffscout has been promoted to Piratejeffscout has been promoted to Piratejeffscout has been promoted to Piratejeffscout has been promoted to Piratejeffscout has been promoted to Piratejeffscout has been promoted to Piratejeffscout has been promoted to Pirate
Must be the plan to continue to let pests run all over us. The EPA discontinued Over N' Out fire ant treatment containing Fipronil this year. That was the best product I have ever used for fire ants...GRRRRR!!!
jeffscout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2011, 09:30 PM   #4
grandpa cracker
Banned

grandpa cracker has been promoted to Pirategrandpa cracker has been promoted to Pirategrandpa cracker has been promoted to Pirategrandpa cracker has been promoted to Pirategrandpa cracker has been promoted to Pirategrandpa cracker has been promoted to Pirategrandpa cracker has been promoted to Pirategrandpa cracker has been promoted to Pirategrandpa cracker has been promoted to Pirategrandpa cracker has been promoted to Pirategrandpa cracker has been promoted to Pirate
Ouick kill baits are a thing of the past. Time is now needed to eradicate vermin
unless you possess the skills of self- proclaimed " I have no musical life or self - indulgent hobby to occupy my useless brain other than to play with toys that did not defend myself or country in order to take pot shots at rat`s guy. "
Use your brain that God gave you and do some constructive research on the net
without resorting to what may or may not work under certain conditions.
But, if Trusty Rusty says it`s true, it is gospel, hear it, believe it , go and sin no more. Amen, Brother Rustoleum !
grandpa cracker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2011, 09:37 PM   #5
roundman
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "

roundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty S View Post
Contrac is what I used to use. rs
is the Contrac on the no sale list to? if so i may need to buy a pail
roundman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2011, 09:38 PM   #6
Bobby
Registered Users-pm+

Bobby has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandpa cracker View Post
Ouick kill baits are a thing of the past. Time is now needed to eradicate vermin
unless you possess the skills of self- proclaimed " I have no musical life or self - indulgent hobby to occupy my useless brain other than to play with toys that did not defend myself or country in order to take pot shots at rat`s guy. "
Use your brain that God gave you and do some constructive research on the net
without resorting to what may or may not work under certain conditions.
But, if Trusty Rusty says it`s true, it is gospel, hear it, believe it , go and sin no more. Amen, Brother Rustoleum !
Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2011, 09:52 PM   #7
roundman
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "

roundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirateroundman has been promoted to Pirate
http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/co...cide-p-80.html
Old 04-28-2011, 10:01 PM   #8
JOHNNY QUEST
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C

JOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to Pirate
Cool,,, My new job is really gunna kick in now..

JQ,S RAT ERADICATION SERVICES..
Just call, don't fret, don't let the EPA or PITA get in your way anymore. I promise to rid you of the problem , using no pesticides, live traps (why let em live) and to take the problem into my hands like it was my own..
Just send PM...
JQ.
JOHNNY QUEST is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2011, 10:02 PM   #9
roundman
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNY QUEST View Post
Cool,,, My new job is really gunna kick in now..

JQ,S RAT ERADICATION SERVICES..
Just call, don't fret, don't let the EPA or PITA get in your way anymore. I promise to rid you of the problem , using no pesticides, live traps (why let em live) and to take the problem into my hands like it was my own..
Just send PM...
JQ.
your gonna be a rich man $$$$, lol
Old 04-28-2011, 10:14 PM   #10
JOHNNY QUEST
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C

JOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to PirateJOHNNY QUEST has been promoted to Pirate
If you have seen my work you would know that I am a proffesional.. here is a little look into my buisness.. We killem and thats a fact... No loose ends. no toxic baits and stuff that will kill your dogs or even your dam lazy cat that aint been doing its job.
Here is a sample of my work..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQD4qBzXdl8

Last nights job.

No worries.. I got this.......
JOHNNY QUEST is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message