Looking for East Tx Deer Lease - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise  |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Hunting Board

Old 01-12-2011, 09:21 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Spex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Looking for East Tx Deer Lease

I know it's still a little early to tell for sure whats going to be available this coming year. And I know this thread will get bashed for wanting to hunt East Tx . But I am looking for a Managed deer lease in East Texas it doesn't have to be Lamps or MLD,but truely managed by the land owner or hunters. I am looking for a place around Trinity county, Polk county, San Jacinto county, Montgomery county,Walker county , Houston county Or Liberty county.I want a place I can take my young son and wife. But having alcohol around is ok .I would like utilities for RV or atleast having utlities in the works mainly electricity. Even if it is a newly forming group or lease that is working on making a trophy lease I would be interested.I am not looking for a meat lease !!!
Thanks
Old 01-12-2011, 09:59 AM
TxDuSlayer

TxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to PirateTxDuSlayer has been promoted to Pirate
southeasttexas.com
Old 01-12-2011, 10:12 AM
Registered Users-pm+

el julio has been promoted to Pirateel julio has been promoted to Pirateel julio has been promoted to Pirateel julio has been promoted to Pirateel julio has been promoted to Pirateel julio has been promoted to Pirateel julio has been promoted to Pirateel julio has been promoted to Pirateel julio has been promoted to Pirateel julio has been promoted to Pirateel julio has been promoted to Pirate
What's wrong with hunting East Texas?
Old 01-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Registered Users-pm+

Spex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSpex has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by el julio View Post
What's wrong with hunting East Texas?
Nothing is wrong with hunting East Tx thats why I'm looking for a lease there. But some people on here always have negative things to say about it.Do you have any leads on a lease ?
Old 01-13-2011, 06:02 AM
W.W.

wet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Piratewet dreams has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spex View Post
Nothing is wrong with hunting East Tx thats why I'm looking for a lease there. But some people on here always have negative things to say about it.Do you have any leads on a lease ?
You sir, are MOST correct, surprised it hasn't happened yet but will before its over. I have no leads on a lease...WW
Old 01-13-2011, 04:59 PM
Registered Users-pm+

capt_joe has been promoted to the rank of Privateercapt_joe has been promoted to the rank of Privateercapt_joe has been promoted to the rank of Privateercapt_joe has been promoted to the rank of Privateercapt_joe has been promoted to the rank of Privateercapt_joe has been promoted to the rank of Privateercapt_joe has been promoted to the rank of Privateercapt_joe has been promoted to the rank of Privateercapt_joe has been promoted to the rank of Privateercapt_joe has been promoted to the rank of Privateercapt_joe has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Broke Tine Hunting Club
3,000 ac. Appox.
35 Memberships

5.5 Miles West of Spurger Tx.
1 hr 15 min. From Beaumont Tx.
2 hr from Houston Tx.

Deer & Hog

This is a family hunting lease with a family atmosphere.

There are camp sites but no electricity, no water, no sewer.

For more questions please contact.
Harmon Whisenhunt
409-291-2599

James Janski
281-830-3780
Old 01-13-2011, 06:37 PM
Registered Users-pm+

specktackler has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matespecktackler has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matespecktackler has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matespecktackler has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matespecktackler has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matespecktackler has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matespecktackler has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matespecktackler has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matespecktackler has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matespecktackler has been promoted to the rank of Chief Matespecktackler has been promoted to the rank of Chief Mate
I've hunted east texas all my life and love it..I hunt llano, lampasas and fredricksburg as well but I always come back to east texas. Its hard to beat a tall timbered creek bottom..
Old 01-20-2012, 01:25 PM
Registered Users-pm+

TTT
Old 01-20-2012, 03:37 PM
Banned

justinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Piratejustinsfa has been promoted to Pirate
I'm on the same page you are.... ETX is way more attractive than WTX or STX. I will take a quiet, open creek bottom any day of the week!

Be careful of these "managed" places whatever region you look in.... I went and checked out a few last year in ETX and they were far from being of any sort of quality... Most seemed more like the same old song and dance, but just with a higher price tag and a notation that stated it was a "managed" property.

Good luck to you! If I run across any, which I do from time to time, I will try to keep this thread saved.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:01 PM
Registered Users-pm+

tarboy55 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertarboy55 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertarboy55 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertarboy55 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertarboy55 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertarboy55 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertarboy55 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertarboy55 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertarboy55 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertarboy55 has been promoted to the rank of Privateertarboy55 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
C@D hunting club 5,000 ac with 35 members. 2012-2013 will be 3 yr MLd1 we can go to MLD2 but choose to stay at mld1. Basic rule's 2buck 1 doe and last week of season left over tags go in the box. Location Buna Tx about 2hr from houston. 713-725-5762 cost is 1085.00 family to keep members number down.ask for Pierre