Does fish bite right after it rains? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion

Old 04-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Registered Users-pm+

greddy09sc has been promoted to the rank of Riggergreddy09sc has been promoted to the rank of Riggergreddy09sc has been promoted to the rank of Riggergreddy09sc has been promoted to the rank of Riggergreddy09sc has been promoted to the rank of Riggergreddy09sc has been promoted to the rank of Riggergreddy09sc has been promoted to the rank of Riggergreddy09sc has been promoted to the rank of Riggergreddy09sc has been promoted to the rank of Riggergreddy09sc has been promoted to the rank of Riggergreddy09sc has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Does fish bite right after it rains?

Well,it's almost noon and i'll probably hit GYB by 2pm. By that time, the band of storm should have pass and gone.

Question is does fish bite right after it rains? I'm thinking the fresh water from the rain will stop the fish from bitting.
Or I'm just overthinking here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2010, 12:08 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Rodney has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerRodney has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerRodney has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerRodney has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerRodney has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerRodney has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerRodney has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerRodney has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerRodney has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerRodney has been promoted to the rank of  BuccaneerRodney has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneer
it's "do" not "does".
Old 04-10-2010, 12:25 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Fishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to Pirate
Sure they do. I have caught fish during the rain as well. The freshness does'nt matter with little rainshowers. What does matter is Lightining.

Be sure to post up if you get into them. Post the GPS coordinates so that I can go enjoy the fishing too.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Registered Users-pm+

JohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
it's "do" not "does".

Thanks bro! That was much needed! LOL! It was killin me.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:26 PM
1 Wife, 4 Daughters, and a Female dog

Blue Light Special has been promoted to PirateBlue Light Special has been promoted to PirateBlue Light Special has been promoted to PirateBlue Light Special has been promoted to PirateBlue Light Special has been promoted to PirateBlue Light Special has been promoted to PirateBlue Light Special has been promoted to PirateBlue Light Special has been promoted to PirateBlue Light Special has been promoted to PirateBlue Light Special has been promoted to PirateBlue Light Special has been promoted to Pirate
I have had luck

I have had great success after a rain.

The thing I donít like is we always have English majors on here that are here to only point out others bad grammar.

I understood what you asked and I am sure others will as well.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:30 PM
Registered Users-pm+

JohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to PirateJohnnyWalkerRed has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Light Special View Post
The thing I donít like is we always have English majors on here that are here to only point out others bad grammar.
We were just tryin to help a brother out. Chill bro.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:37 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Russ757 has been promoted to PirateRuss757 has been promoted to PirateRuss757 has been promoted to PirateRuss757 has been promoted to PirateRuss757 has been promoted to PirateRuss757 has been promoted to PirateRuss757 has been promoted to PirateRuss757 has been promoted to PirateRuss757 has been promoted to PirateRuss757 has been promoted to PirateRuss757 has been promoted to Pirate
It is raining like crazy in west bay, gonna go out later, ill tell yal how i do
Old 04-10-2010, 12:40 PM

Texxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to PirateTexxan1 has been promoted to Pirate
Fish bite when they are hungry or see something they just can not resist.

Ive caught fish in rain, snow, and days when it is PERFECT.

The best time to go fishing, is when you can get on the water... PERIOD

Just my 2 cents lol

www.notoriousguideservice.com
Old 04-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Registered Users-pm+

Fishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to PirateFishin Tails has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerRed View Post
We were just tryin to help a brother out. Chill bro.
Well by the looks of it he has 1 wife, 4 daughters and 1 Female dog. I see where Bluelight could be stressed out at times.

Look Bluelight I'm just messing around no harm intended.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:43 PM
Trout Slayer

trophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Piratetrophytroutman has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texxan1 View Post
Fish bite when they are hungry or see something they just can not resist.

Ive caught fish in rain, snow, and days when it is PERFECT.

The best time to go fishing, is when you can get on the water... PERIOD

Just my 2 cents lol
X2.Perfect answer.