Fishing on Bear Creek in West Houston - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Fresh water forums > Freshwater Fishing General Discussion Forum

Old 01-27-2010, 05:31 PM
Registered Users-pm+

slabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Fishing on Bear Creek in West Houston

Anyone ever fish on Bear Creek in West Houston at Clay Road at the Park? just curious. stopped by yesterday at lunch time and threw some roadruners and caught one small bass. looks like a great area.I know it is crowded all the time and i see alot of people fishing there all the time when I pass by. I know it has alot of pressure. maybe it stays fished out. It has moving water going into the deep end by the bridge, talked to a couple of guys that were catching carp on tortias bread. Im looking for whites or crappie. maybe it will be better in the spring.thxs SS
Old 01-28-2010, 04:47 PM
Registered Users-pm+

slabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateerslabseaker has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
I guess not...lol
Old 01-28-2010, 05:00 PM
Registered Users-pm+

justin-credible1982 has been promoted to Piratejustin-credible1982 has been promoted to Piratejustin-credible1982 has been promoted to Piratejustin-credible1982 has been promoted to Piratejustin-credible1982 has been promoted to Piratejustin-credible1982 has been promoted to Piratejustin-credible1982 has been promoted to Piratejustin-credible1982 has been promoted to Piratejustin-credible1982 has been promoted to Piratejustin-credible1982 has been promoted to Piratejustin-credible1982 has been promoted to Pirate
I have never been slabseaker, but was wondering the same thing. I work pretty close to there. Let me know if you find out anyhting , and ill do the same...
Old 01-28-2010, 05:29 PM
Registered Users-pm+

BUBBA GUMP is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
If it's pond looking pool off that bridge near the golf course, it holds some nice cats. I've used shrimp from that Fiesta right down the street on Clay and Hwy 6. Only bad thing was those **** mosquitos in the summer time.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Registered Users-pm+

fishingman c has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fishingman c has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fishingman c has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fishingman c has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fishingman c has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fishingman c has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fishingman c has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fishingman c has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fishingman c has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fishingman c has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)fishingman c has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
i fished there and caught only bluegill. i missed a few gar and someone else caught a large carp. a couple of years back i saw someone catch a tilapia. it is a good spot
Old 01-12-2011, 09:43 PM
I concede, Git$um is Maroon, not purple

Git$um has been promoted to PirateGit$um has been promoted to PirateGit$um has been promoted to PirateGit$um has been promoted to PirateGit$um has been promoted to PirateGit$um has been promoted to PirateGit$um has been promoted to PirateGit$um has been promoted to PirateGit$um has been promoted to PirateGit$um has been promoted to PirateGit$um has been promoted to Pirate
I have never fished there, but grew up playing, camping and then chasing girls at the park. The creek used to dry up, if it still does, i would doubt there would be much in it.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:48 AM
Men are like fish...

wshniwasfshn has been promoted to Piratewshniwasfshn has been promoted to Piratewshniwasfshn has been promoted to Piratewshniwasfshn has been promoted to Piratewshniwasfshn has been promoted to Piratewshniwasfshn has been promoted to Piratewshniwasfshn has been promoted to Piratewshniwasfshn has been promoted to Piratewshniwasfshn has been promoted to Piratewshniwasfshn has been promoted to Piratewshniwasfshn has been promoted to Pirate
I live in the Katy area but havent seen much fishing going on over there. Your best best is to go to George Bush Park off Westheimer Pkwy. park at the bridge on the south side and walk about 3/4 of a mile until the Bayou forks. Its a great place to catch carp and buffalo and some catfish