Shotgun Shells at Academy (39.90 a case) - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise  |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Hunting Board

Old 08-11-2009, 12:15 AM   #1
manwitaplan
I AM EASTSIDE

manwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Piratemanwitaplan has been promoted to Pirate
Thumbs up Shotgun Shells at Academy (39.90 a case)

I was at the academy on uvalde and I-10 the EastSide sunday and found winchester shells for 39.90 a case plus tax. Funny thing is that they did not have any on the shelf listed for that much. These were under the middle table stacked up in the case box.

Today I went to the Academy off of 59 and Kirby and the same shells were listed at 49.99 a case.

Needless to say I went back the Academy on the EASTSIDE and bought 2 more cases. And yes it was worth the 20 dollars i saved.

Hope this helps you Dove Hunters!!!!!

Manwitaplan
manwitaplan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2009, 08:30 AM   #2
CHARLIE
Registered Users-pm+

CHARLIE has disabled reputation
Have found over the years that those type of winchesters dont do too well. Not near as good as the Remingtons. I pay a little more but shoot better.

Charlie
CHARLIE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2009, 08:33 AM   #3
peelin' drag
A.K.A. Jacob's dad

peelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Piratepeelin' drag has been promoted to Pirate
I was fixing to bite on the deal too, but I saw they are the "lite loads". Ditto on the remington.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHARLIE View Post
Have found over the years that those type of winchesters dont do too well. Not near as good as the Remingtons. I pay a little more but shoot better.

Charlie
peelin' drag is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #4
waterspout
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!

waterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Piratewaterspout has been promoted to Pirate
those Winchesters will sure make you have to clean the barrel out.. lots of unburned powder in there after a few rounds.
waterspout is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2009, 11:13 AM   #5
Brute
Registered Users-pm+

Brute has been promoted to PirateBrute has been promoted to PirateBrute has been promoted to PirateBrute has been promoted to PirateBrute has been promoted to PirateBrute has been promoted to PirateBrute has been promoted to PirateBrute has been promoted to PirateBrute has been promoted to PirateBrute has been promoted to PirateBrute has been promoted to Pirate
Take the shells apart and weigh them out.
Brute is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2009, 11:18 AM   #6
Sean Hoffmann
Certified Bile Spewer

Sean Hoffmann has been promoted to PirateSean Hoffmann has been promoted to PirateSean Hoffmann has been promoted to PirateSean Hoffmann has been promoted to PirateSean Hoffmann has been promoted to PirateSean Hoffmann has been promoted to PirateSean Hoffmann has been promoted to PirateSean Hoffmann has been promoted to PirateSean Hoffmann has been promoted to PirateSean Hoffmann has been promoted to PirateSean Hoffmann has been promoted to Pirate
The Academy flyer in Sunday's paper has the Winchester's on sale for $3.99 a box, down from $4.99.
Sean Hoffmann is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2009, 11:32 AM   #7
Bueno Suerte
Registered Users-pm+

Bueno Suerte has been promoted to PirateBueno Suerte has been promoted to PirateBueno Suerte has been promoted to PirateBueno Suerte has been promoted to PirateBueno Suerte has been promoted to PirateBueno Suerte has been promoted to PirateBueno Suerte has been promoted to PirateBueno Suerte has been promoted to PirateBueno Suerte has been promoted to PirateBueno Suerte has been promoted to PirateBueno Suerte has been promoted to Pirate
I use them for the range. There are better shells for taking game.
Bueno Suerte is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #8
uncle dave
Registered Users-pm+

uncle dave has been promoted to Pirateuncle dave has been promoted to Pirateuncle dave has been promoted to Pirateuncle dave has been promoted to Pirateuncle dave has been promoted to Pirateuncle dave has been promoted to Pirateuncle dave has been promoted to Pirateuncle dave has been promoted to Pirateuncle dave has been promoted to Pirateuncle dave has been promoted to Pirateuncle dave has been promoted to Pirate
They are good for shooting clays but I prefer the remington dove and quail for hunting.
uncle dave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2009, 08:50 PM   #9
daddyeaux
Cajun 2 da Bone

daddyeaux has been promoted to Piratedaddyeaux has been promoted to Piratedaddyeaux has been promoted to Piratedaddyeaux has been promoted to Piratedaddyeaux has been promoted to Piratedaddyeaux has been promoted to Piratedaddyeaux has been promoted to Piratedaddyeaux has been promoted to Piratedaddyeaux has been promoted to Piratedaddyeaux has been promoted to Piratedaddyeaux has been promoted to Pirate
Ditto on that, I picked up 5 cases, but they will only be used on clay birds. Keep the Remington heavy dove loads for hunting. I was at the Academy on 290 Saturday and saw them building stacks of the Winchesters. The guy said he didn't know how much they would be, but to be back Sunday when they opened. I was and it was $3.99 a box. I heard the Academy in Conroe had a two case limit....
daddyeaux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2009, 08:59 PM   #10
2GOOD
Registered Users-pm+

2GOOD has been promoted to the rank of Privateer2GOOD has been promoted to the rank of Privateer2GOOD has been promoted to the rank of Privateer2GOOD has been promoted to the rank of Privateer2GOOD has been promoted to the rank of Privateer2GOOD has been promoted to the rank of Privateer2GOOD has been promoted to the rank of Privateer2GOOD has been promoted to the rank of Privateer2GOOD has been promoted to the rank of Privateer2GOOD has been promoted to the rank of Privateer2GOOD has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Are those the 1oz for 12ga and 7/8ozfor 20ga?
2GOOD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message