Bulkhead costs? - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:

Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB

Notices

Old 04-26-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
rbritt
Registered Users-pm+

rbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Pirate
Bulkhead costs?

I have a 60 ft wooden bulkhead in sea isle that is going to need to be replaced, what type of costs am I looking at to replace with wood/concrete/vinyl? Thanks

RB
rbritt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2009, 09:49 PM   #2
71 Fish
Registered Users-pm+

71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate
$80 to $85 a foot for wood
71 Fish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2009, 02:54 PM   #3
rbritt
Registered Users-pm+

rbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Piraterbritt has been promoted to Pirate
Any idea on cost to concrete it or vinyl?

Concrete or vinyl? Thanks

Ron
rbritt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2009, 03:24 PM   #4
TXXpress
Living in the middle of Mosquito-ville

TXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to PirateTXXpress has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by 71 Fish View Post
$80 to $85 a foot for wood
Installed? Do they work on the coast? I need a name to pass along. Thanks

A couple of neighbors of mine were separately quoted $125-130 a sq foot for wood to replace an existing bulkhead (Tear out old bulkhead and install new). This was in the last 30 days.
TXXpress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2009, 04:24 PM   #5
CHARLIE
Registered Users-pm+

CHARLIE has disabled reputation
I would guess maybe 100 bucks for wood and probably 120 for concrete and lil more for vinyl

Charlie
CHARLIE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2009, 04:39 PM   #6
Jamaica Cove
Registered Users-pm+

Jamaica Cove has been promoted to PirateJamaica Cove has been promoted to PirateJamaica Cove has been promoted to PirateJamaica Cove has been promoted to PirateJamaica Cove has been promoted to PirateJamaica Cove has been promoted to PirateJamaica Cove has been promoted to PirateJamaica Cove has been promoted to PirateJamaica Cove has been promoted to PirateJamaica Cove has been promoted to PirateJamaica Cove has been promoted to Pirate
Call Matlock Marine in Galveston. He does most folks places. Mine was 10k 3 years ago-about 60 feet.
Jamaica Cove is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2009, 06:08 PM   #7
71 Fish
Registered Users-pm+

71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate71 Fish has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXXpress View Post
Installed? Do they work on the coast? I need a name to pass along. Thanks

A couple of neighbors of mine were separately quoted $125-130 a sq foot for wood to replace an existing bulkhead (Tear out old bulkhead and install new). This was in the last 30 days.
My guy works in the Palacios/Port Lavaca area, he builds an excellent wall. He built one for me about 5 years ago (it was about $70ft then) and in a couple of weeks will replace another for me at $85 ft. His name is Hugh and he has been building them for many years, if you want his contact info PM me. He does most of the bulkhead work for the subdivision (Cape Carancahua). I considered a PVC wall but have too much of a slope and dont think it would hold up.
71 Fish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-27-2009, 09:20 PM   #8
Scout177
On the Water We're All the Same

Scout177 has been promoted to PirateScout177 has been promoted to PirateScout177 has been promoted to PirateScout177 has been promoted to PirateScout177 has been promoted to PirateScout177 has been promoted to PirateScout177 has been promoted to PirateScout177 has been promoted to PirateScout177 has been promoted to PirateScout177 has been promoted to PirateScout177 has been promoted to Pirate
Vinyl and concrete are about the same $100/$125 per foot.
Scout177 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message