2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Replacement for I-40

897 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  jjtroutkiller 
#1 ·
We have gone through 10 I-40's on our lease over the last 6 months. The display screen goes blank. We are getting them replaced at a local store each time but i am tired of the hassle and not having any pics when i get there. Moltre denies having a problem with them. Is there one comparable out there for the same money? ($200 - $250) I can get a gift card at the store instead of another I-40. Thanks for the help.

#2 ·
I have had the same problen with all my I-40 cameras, send back to Cabelas they exchange, it has been bad enough that I keep box of new one to send old back, I would look for another one but have been very pleased with the cameras other than that, and the battery life is remarkable.

#4 ·
I went through six of the I40's during the first half of the season and finally took them back and got a couple of the Cuddeback Captures, so far there has been no problems with the Cuddeback's.

I sent several emails and talked with a couple of people on the phone at Moultrie about the I40 and they will not even acknowledge they have a problem, they did let me know to keep shipping them in and they will replace them but I need camera's in the field and not tied up in shipping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.