2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Got Hogs?

928 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  troutslayer 
#1 ·
There have been a few threads about hog hunting and I have talked with a few about it and would like to hear from someone that would allow us to bring some dogs and hunt there property to remove a few hogs and thus solve some possible damage that they do on a regular basis. Teamroper has stated he has dogs and would enjoy the opportunity to put them to work. I have never hunted hogs with dogs and would enjoy the chance to bring my son along and see first hand how it is done. I talked with my boy and he said he would love to......so if we have any landowners that would give us the chance there is a couple of people on this site that would love to do it....

Thanks

TS:doowapsta

#3 ·
I'll see if I can't line up a hunt to take you along on. We'll use my dogs. Or, if someone wants to volunteer their place we can do that.

Only thing is, right now, theres a big tournament that the TDHA is puting on next month. If you want to find out more info on it, go to www.TDHA.org. I'm not hunting abunch of my places in preperation of the tournament wknd.

The only thing I can promise is this, Hog Doggin is the funnest thing you can do with your clothes on!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.