2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Couple nice ducks

3K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  DRICE 
#1 ·
Shot a few ducks last Friday. It was cold and Windy managed to get quick limits. I am thinking of mounting one of these. What do you guys think?

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Nice Hat slick!!!!!! Lets see, don't know many folks that take a tripod to the marsh SOOOOOOO I guess someone is behind the camera (Two hunters, two canvasbacks) Where is that darn jr. Game warden sticker for some of these folks!!!

#16 ·
I'm kicking myself in the arse, MY first duck hunt first shot fired was a can drake. I thought it was just another duck. I figured since my buds were pumpin me up it was just cause it was my first duck, I thought a duck was a duck. I didnt get it mounted. Made decent gumbo. Woulda rather had a mount now that my head is outta my arse.

#18 ·
"I'm kicking myself in the arse, MY first duck hunt first shot fired was a can drake. I thought it was just another duck. I figured since my buds were pumpin me up it was just cause it was my first duck, I thought a duck was a duck. I didnt get it mounted. Made decent gumbo. Woulda rather had a mount now that my head is outta my arse."

Did exactly the same thing on my first duck hunt. I didn't know what I had and have been kicking myself ever since I figured it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.