2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Pintail Question

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  WestEndAngler 
#1 ·
Guys,

I just caught word that I am about to get a larger office and I would like to hang some pintails in my office. The only problem is all the pintails (except 1 drake) that I shot this year I breasted out. Also, my lease has not produced pintails in the last few weeks; and I do not think I will be able to shoot another one. Therefore I am looking for about 2-3 more pintails (Drakes and/or hens) to put together for my mount.

If anyone has an extra pintail they shoot this next week and would like to donate to my wall mount… please let me know.

Thanks
Will

#5 ·
Senor,

Well Guy I'd love to help you out, but up in Streetman we don't see to many pins. If you want a ringneck or 2....be sure to let me know! HAHHAHHA

I will keep my eyes and ears open for you guy! We are getting 3 Widgeon mounted that we dropped this past weekend.

Tight Lines & Gig'Em
Cm3

#11 ·
Update.
I just wanted to say thanks to all the guys and 1 girl that responded and helped find pintails for me. Luckily enough I went hunting last week (On wed and Thurs) with clients and we ended up getting the pintails that I needed.
Once I get into the new office and get all my birds and deer on the wall I will be sure to post some pictures.
Thanks
WS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.