2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Rockport Duck Hunts --- Last Weekend

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Hogheaven 
#1 ·
Last weekend Drop Off Duck hunts.!!!
I have spots to fill for this last weekend and want to get some people out on the water to keep the birds moving. If you have been wanting to go, Now is the time. These are Drop off style hunts.

Provided- Airboat ride to Blind and Back, Decoys are provided. Will you Meet at CrabMan Marina in Aransas Pass. You can bring your dog as well.

What I have left open is 9 spots or three blind locations left on Saturday Morning, and 5 spots left or 1 blind Sunday Morning.

I can as well, do evening hunts on Saturday.(remember, if you hunt in the morning, you may not double your bag in the same day)

Price is 50 bucks a person per hunt. There are still birds here, Redheads and Pintails. Mainly. Typical late season though. Please call 3614037077, to reserve your Spots.

See less See more
#5 ·
Yes, I saw you going out. Albert is always willing to help out with taking kids hunting and like you said great Wardens..I asked him to help Brad out with the Rockport Cast And Blast Ministries hunt and he never hesitated..Walker
Was that with Albert? We were out that same evening. Them kids had a blast. Both Albert and Laura are great GWs. they do some good for the community with all the outreach they do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.