2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Well, are you gonna feed me or not ??

3K views 24 replies 20 participants last post by  TomL 
#1 ·
While working on a messed up feeder this little fella with others came up to the feed pen waiting for some corn. No fear. If we dont get some rain down south things are gonna be bad for the deer. Seem to be mity hungry. There is a pickup and three guys and one on a ladder and he didn't care.

Charlie

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
We have the same thing with lack of rain in Junction Charlie... We throw corn out behind our trailers and the deer are within 30 yards eating it while we cook, cut up, lights, noise and all. Ask State Vet... It is getting really bad.

#11 ·
We have the same thing with lack of rain in Junction Charlie... We throw corn out behind our trailers and the deer are within 30 yards eating it while we cook, cut up, lights, noise and all. Ask State Vet... It is getting really bad.
Here is a pic I took standing at the back of the truck which is at the camp, although not very good you can see the eyes

Attachments

#24 ·
I had a decent buck 140-145'' do that to me a few yrs ago. The feeder was already in place for a few weeks and we were setting up a tripod. Hammering t posts and all. I walked within 5' and he looked at me, then went back to eatin corn.

I've had a few does eat corn off the bumper of my truck while i was in the high rack 10' above. They get really hungry late season, especially when it's a dry year.

And we're low fence you TARD.

#25 ·
I had 16 deer eating at the feeder by our ranch house when we went hunting the first full week in January. If it's a meat only hunt, you don't even need to leave the couch...just open the front door, grab a shootin' stick for support, and sit back and relax (perhaps with a cold one)!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.