2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

my boys first goose hunt

896 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  peelin' drag 
#1 ·
my son has been dove and duck hunting with me since he was 3 i had never taken him goose hunting because i usually have clients and i was always worried he would not be still and if you hunt geese you know how the picky they can be but he really wanted to go so i could not tell him no the hunt was great didnt even pull the trigger the geese that were in the feild the day before wanted to feild rite behind me my son was in shock and all the birds we saw around 50,000 geese in one giant wad so i got skunked i dont care i had a great time with my boy and my clients were super impressed with his manners and so was i also we took a young boy to kill his first duck so we hit the spot on the river where we know we would kill some ducks and we were not wrong i just wanted to make sure he got his first duck and rite at day light he got a wood duck drake it was a great day his dad was a proud papa here are pics of both hunts in order of story

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.