2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Heart Shot

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Pablo 
#1 ·
After missing twice this season, I called my buddy to give him the good news I finally shot a buck that needed to go. I knew going into the call he wouldn't belive me so I took a pic of the broken hearted buck.

How U Doin?????????

Leaf Terrestrial plant Plant Grass Fungus

See less See more
#7 ·
I've got an Uncle the same way. Of course, he was a sniper in Vietnam and with a decent scope, he pretty much knocks them down with one shot. I've personally been hunting with him when he killed a doe with a .22 from about 80 yards. Of course, it helps when you shoot'em in the heart. I don't think he's ever had to track a deer, or so he says.

#8 ·
wfishtx, I would watch what you write. JR game wardons everywhere and it start a mess of conversation. "I've got an Uncle the same way. Of course, he was a sniper in Vietnam and with a decent scope, he pretty much knocks them down with one shot. I've personally been hunting with him when he killed a doe with a .22 from about 80 yards. Of course, it helps when you shoot'em in the heart. I don't think he's ever had to track a deer, or so he says. "

Not legal to shoot deer w .22.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.